Mind Flyer & Demogorgans attack

Hopper, Joyce, Enzo & Scott are on the run from Russian Wardens and smuggled back into United States Of America via the state of Alaska, when Demogorgans, Mind Flyer & Vecna attack and they survived but without any memories of Hawkins and California, and are now somewhere in Cedar Falls, Iowa under new names as Enza saved them and survived.

Dustin, Eddie, Steven, Robin, Nancy, Maxine and Lucas are searching for what killed Chrissy, Jason actually trusted Lucas after seeing Vecna revive Billy Hargrave who turns out survived and Backstabbed him, meets Tina and kisses her and they run to Niel Hargrave and they fight back with Max and Her Mother, only for them all to be killed leaving Max and Billy and Tina, the two were send into Texas instead.

Vecna attacked Robin and Steve, killing them both too, Nancy Wheeler survived and they together ran off again, Joyce and The Group realise that they're in KGB Custody, since Yuri was a Spy for them, he stabbed KGB and left them at Iowa, going to LA and escaping for a while, and now they were killed by Russian Spies, one after another and American Military came by and shot them all dead, only for State Department and Military to engage in a shootout when all of them were arrested by Iowa National Guard, and now Jane got arrested.

Jane had just assaulted Angela and forced Jason to kiss her and touched his trousers, making a sexual assault, Jane is now in the system when Staties destroy her mugshot and get her out of there as Vecna, Demogorgans and Mind Flayer are coming back to haunt them.

Argyle is found dead, in a shootout and racially motivated killings by Asian Gangsters from Asian Boyz, and Johnathan and Will, with Mike Wheeler, Staties and Jane run off, escaping but somehow the ABZ were attacked by TRG, revealing Argyle worked for Rascalz who saved them all, Cops arrested ABZ Leaders and had it all controlled.

Hawkins now had a problem, Billy and Tina gone, Maxine and Dustin now together, faced Eddie Munson and Jason, Jason agreed to help them, but the Basketball Team died in a Bus Crash, including Lucas and Sinclaire Family, Jane is attacked by Mind Flayer, who made Jane kill Owen and The Other Staties.

Jane killed Mind Flayer and isolated herself from everyone, but used mind control on Angela and her friends instead.