Fight against Vecna

Hopper, Joyce, Enzo, Yuri and Scott aka Muarey are in Iowa, under a Secret Jail, kept for them, until they realise that they're the Wardens now and that Vecna attacked them but somehow Jane helps attack Vecna and a fight erupted between them where Dustin Henderson and Jason died by, Lucas was already dead enough already when Angela and Her Lackeys reveal to have been knowing Jane and attacked Vecna.

What revealed was Feds and State Guard had a shootout in Byers house, Joyce was not there and both the feds died, using their Guns Will killed the last one, picking up their guns too, and heading down towards Nina Project where Demogorgans and Mind Flayer are and they're laying down a siege against everyone one after another for sure, Demobats attacked their suffave down and began a round of killing, all Hawkins residents are now dead, Billy and Heather are there revealing the girl was Heather instead and having no Memories becoming Russian Machines, Vecna was unable to do harm to Billy and Heather, killing Maxine and Niel instead and breaking him back again, Billy didn't care about Niel giving his abusive nature.

And now Johnathan and Nance were next in line, Robin died too, and Jason's Lackeys too, one after another, but one after another they are all dead.

Owens and Brenner and Military Guys are killed too, whereas Demogorgans Attacked Hopper, who killed one by setting him on fire, melting him down whereas Billy and Heather got a child now.

Johnathan, Suzie, Argyle, Will and Mile with Jane are left alive and they work after them, only for a Hitman to shoot Argyle dead seconds later in a Home Invasion.

Suzie died in a Car Crash in Utah again and Vecna bombed them all, Mind Flayer was killed by Vecna after Jane manipulated him.

Seconds later, Jane killed The Vecna but Johnathan, Wheeler Family and Will are dead too, and Joyce got no memory of them all.

Jane, Mike, Angela and Jason survive and they all parted ways.