The Final Battle

It all comes down to this.
Sam, Dean, and Castiel are all facing off against Rowena, and Dean has his gun trained between her eyes. Sam approaches for a final speech with her.

"This is it, Rowena. Give us back the First Blade, or Dean shoots." Sam spits at her as the wind blows aggressively from behind Rowena, making Sam's hair flow fabulously in the wind.

"You should know better, Sam. I'll never give you that blade." Sam then steps forward to say something.

"We don't-" The wind suddenly changes direction and Sam's hair flies directly into his mouth. "HGLUFLUHHGHHA!" Sam chokes out, Dean looks over at his younger brother, startled by the ungodly sound. Sam coughs up a hairball. "Ughhhh..." Sam whines, glaring down at the thick hairball on the ground as if it were his worst enemy. "I hate those." Sam frowns. Dean snaps out of his shock, opening and closing his mouth a few times before finally speaking.
"Dude, what the hell? How do you even-" At that moment, Sam flicks out his 16 inch tongue and smooths it over his glamorous locks. Dean points his gun away from the now frozen in shock Rowena, and to his brother as if he is the bigger threat.

"Calm down, Dean. I'm not a monster, I was born this way." Sam flips his glorious hair over his shoulder. "Sammy, I think you've caught the gay." Dean says in his normal sarcastic tone, but Sam still takes offense to it. "Well, you've already got it for Cas!" Sam retorts, sticking his 16 inch tongue out childishly. Dean just rolls his eyes and smirks, "It's bi, not gay." He winks at Cas who hasn't seemed to respond to Sam's abnormality, but now flushes a deep red. Cas shrieks, "DEAN!" Dean just smirks again, and quotes something he recalls Cas saying to his best ability, "Well, I wasn't gonna mention it."