𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

The next day at school, Aizawa walks into class looking...happy??

"Good morning students. You all will be very happy to hear this news because we all are going on a class trip were we get to stay the night in a hotel, go out to diner, and explore the city. Yaaaaaay... Anyway, go home and pack your things after I dismiss you and be back at the school ready for the bus to take us where we're going around 4, class dismissed." He says walking back out of the classroom to go home and pack his own stuff.

Mina walks up to you, "Giiirl, this is gonna be soooo funnnn! I wonder who's gon sleep in which hotel rooms..."

You smile, "I don't know, I would think Aizawa Sensei would put us all in groups with our boyfriends since he likes the drama."

Mina busts out laughing and Bakugo looks over at you two.

"So...I wonder who's all gonna be in the hotel rooms together..." Sero says, scanning the room for any girls he might get pared with.

"I don't know, I just hope I'm with pebbles- I mean Mina..." Kirishima says smirking.

Denki scrunches his face up, "Pebbles...why'd you say that...wait...don't tell me you and Mina are a thing..."

Kiri looks at everyone before rolling his eyes, "Fine, me and Mina are dating, just don't be prying into our lives and try to ruin shit."

Bakugo nods his head in agreement with Kiri, dapping him up.

"If you get the chance to, will you be in a room with Y/n?" Izuku asks Bakugo, causing him to smile.

"Of course, there's no way I'm not sharing a room with her."

"I can hear y'all now, fucking every single night, forgetting about us..." Denki says crossing his arms raising a brow.

Bakugo smirks, "Duuuh."

The boys dap him up and laugh, leaving to go pack.

You already went home to go pack so you were almost done when your brother walks in your room.

"Why you packing for?"

"We got a overnight class trip in some city, I'm so exciteddd!" You say squealing.

Michael just shakes his head smiling and leaves, so you call Mina to come over and pack with you since she's already done.

She arrives, and she plops her things down on your floor.

"Soooo, have you talked with Bakugo yet about the hotel room stuff?" She asks plopping down on your bed looking at you eagerly.

"Not yet, why, he wanna have a room with me or something?" You say chuckling.

She smirks, "Actually, yes, he does. He also said he was gonna fuck you every single night and forget about everyone else..."

You scrunch your nose up like your disgusted, but really, you're excited as hell.

"Why you disgusted for, if Kiri said something like that I would be...Ion even know!" She said jumping on the bed.

You roll your eyes and smile, "I was just playing, I'm not disgusted, I'm happy as hell. Which brings me to our next convo...I never told you but me and Bakugo fucked last night- I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner..."

She smirked, "Nah it's fine, cause me and Kiri did too!"

You both busted out laughing before Mina stopped you, "Wait give me the details. Was it good? WAS IT BIG?!?!"