CHAPTER NINE

Chapter Nine

"Who the hell are you?" screamed the man.

"I should be the one asking you that. Who or what gave you the right to detroy our land?"

"Your land?" the man grinned, "you are mistakened young man. You might mean, my land." he held out a certification of ownership to Coastal Bay. He bought everything.

"So young man, you seem to be very strong. Why don't I offer you a deal? You work for me, I'll forgive what you have done and let you run the company with me. I have no son you see and I would want a strong man to run after I die."

"NEVER!"

The man grinned, "You asked for it young man." 

I didn't know what happened next...All I could recall was being pulled by the hair towards a tall ramp and then being pushed and dived into the sea.... my mouth was filled with water and I feel like drowning. I haven't recovered from my previous experience and now this. My mind is in turmoil. I want to rest.......

Then suddenly I  heard a sound. Some sort of squeal. It was a happy sound, joyful and playful.

It was a dolphin. I looked into his eyes. It was him. The baby dolphin from so long ago. There were many of them. The dolphin made me hang onto him and then swam me to shore. The dolphins came by the hundred and seeming so impossible, swam towards the floating constructed area and started to dismantle the weak structure by using their tails. It was an amazing sight and people from the village started coming out to see the dolphins' behavior. The dolphin who rescued me leaped up and gave me a tail stunt, looking as though to say thank you for coming back.

I couldn't help but laugh looking at the man's face. His multimillion project going down the deep of Coastal Bay and it wasn't man who destroyed marine. It was marine who destroyed this time. And surely we all know what's tomorrow's headlines all about...

______The End....For now...__________