chapter 4

Raghav-  ms.pallavi so let start the interview.

Pallavi - ok sir.

Raghav- so why are you so interested in jewellery designing I mean you can go in other field like fashion designer etc. ?

Pallavi - Actually sir my dad used to say that my mom like making jewellery design even show me her design  I was small that time but inside in me I really wanted to follow my mom in this so here I'm.

Raghav- ok that's great following parents dream make us more proud of so .ok next is small activity so please make a diamond ring design in 15 mintues.

Pallavi - ok sir

Than she took paper and pencil from the table and start drawing. She put here all focuse on it .
But here our hero's all attention was on our heroine hehe😏

After 15 mintues she show her design to Raghav who was surprised to see such a unique design .

Raghav pov ,

Such a unique design she is really talented in just few minutes she came up with this beautiful design if she take her time to draw so it will great design .so my choice in selecting her for this job is right.

Raghav than make his serious face and said ,

Raghav- ms.pallavi this is the design after seeing this I don't think so you should get this job.

Pallavi pov,

What he said that he think that I can't get this but I tho make good design because the time he given me I thought and draw but ok let it be my luck is not with so what the point to seat her let go.

Than she stand and said

Pallavi - thankyou sir for your time .I should take my leave.

She start walking to door when she listen Raghav voice

Raghav- ms.pallavi why are you in so much hurry letme first complete my sentence so we're I wasl yes I don't think you should get this job because you deserve this job .so congrats ms.pallavi you are selected for this.🙂

Pallavi pov ,
Did I listen properly I got selected omg 😱
So he was pranking on me by say that first that I should not get this etc etc.
But really I'm so happy today

Pallavi - thankyou so much sir.

Raghav - there is no need of thank you because you are talented and you deserve it. So the application is here fill it and you will get mail of other important details .you can come from tomorrow . Timing Will inform you afterwards.

Pallavi - ok sir .
May I leave now

Raghav- No

Pallavi - why sir something more you wanted to discuss.

Raghav pov,
I don't want to discuss anything I just wanted to listen to you and stare at you .ok I sound creepy but what can I do of this heart which giving this feeling.what this feeling .such me tho love at first sight.hehe😁 mujhe ye Farhad ke ye sab baato se dor rehna chaiye kya soch raha hu.And that happiness on her after knowing that she got the job.uff my little heart🤧

Pallavi- sir may I

Raghav (after clearing his throat)
Ok but be on time tomorrow .

Pallavi - sure sir.

After that she left.
Raghav also get up and dicide to go his  favourite place .

After few hour he came to a orphanage.He can see small kids playing game running here and there .

He goes inside few children saw him came running to him raghav bhaiya kese ho aap kitne time se nhi aaye .This was the question ask by Few kids.

Raghav- sorry 😔 bacho thoda busy hogya tha per ab aaya hu na ye chocolate  and cake tum sab ke liye .Acha batao dadi kaha hai?

One of the kids- bhaiya wo dukan pe gyi hai abhi aati hogyi tab tak aap humre sath khelo na .

Raghav - ok bacho.

On the other side near that orphanage there is a lord Ganesh temple very small but we can see a girl sitting ther in front of it and talking to bappa .

And the girl is our pallavi who come to this temple in weekend and even in that orphanage mainly.

Temple

Pallavi - Bappa aap ko jitna thankyou bolu utna kam hai .Aaj mujhe job mil gayi woh bhi itne bade company me woh be mera favourite kam hai jewellery designing aap ko tho pata hai na papa khate the mummy ko ye bhot pasand tha aaj lag raha me apne mummy ke dream ji rahi hu.
Mummy and papa do dekh lo aap ki beti ki job lag gyi hai me bhot khush hu per aap dono ko miss kar rahi hu per ye sad hone ka moment nhi hai tho aap bhi mat hona ok.

After that she leave temple taking parsad .she was going to orphanage se saw a car in front of it .

Pallavi- may be koi donation ke liye aaya hoga .

( Pallavi is like this ok only from her small small happiness she share it with her bappa than her mom and dad than with small kid because kid are pure hearted She thing making kids smile is great blessings)

She enters inside she first saw a man with back facing her is playing with kids but she found that man familiar when than man rotates she Saw the face

Pallavi pov.
Oo so Mr.Rao is here he smiling with kids he look so peaceful while smiling .ok ok he notice me.

Raghav- ms.pallavi tum yaha ?

Pallavi- ha wo actually me jab khush boti hu mainly yahi aati hu.
Aaj job mil tho bas yaha aagyi .
Per aap?

Raghav- wo me kabi kabi aata hu yaha so .

Pallavi- ohk

Raghav pov,
Aaj ke time me khon khush hota hai tho orphanage atta hai sab party karte hai but ye ladki yese hi nhi ise different bolta hu.ye sach me hai..

Pallavi pov ,
Kitna khush ho ke khel rahe the abhi tho jo rich hota woh bass dikane ke liye donation dene aate hai .kuch logo ko ke sivay .ye dil ke kitne saaf hai .I will be proud working under his company .

After that they play with kids and then little bit talking between about from when they started visiting etc etc topic and they than went back to home .

That it for thisl chapter.
Hope you like it if yes than vote and share your view through comment .
Meet you with next update soon.
Till than bye ♥️💜