chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jasmina

I am bored! we have been on this plane for hours, my legs are starting to cramp, and everyone else is sleeping so I have no one to take to. When we got on the plane, it turned out we were the only ones flying on the plane at that time, go figure. So now I was sitting with only the company of myself. I looked up and I saw that we could now move around on the plane, so I stood up and started to walk in and out of the different aisles while humming if I ain't got you by Alicia Keys. Soon I came to the Zachariah and stopped my brisk dance through the aisles to admire him again. I have been doing that a lot lately; Mulana's story continued to pop into my head.

"Zachariah and Damien are your mates."

Even though I am not completely sure what having a mate includes, but from all the werewolf and shifter books I have read on wattpad, I have a pretty general idea. I sigh heavily as I put my headphones in as I listen to Ordinary People by John Legend. I started to sing as continued to move through the aisles again as I danced briskly again. I was completely unaware of anything around me, so I was caught off guard when I felt someone pull out my earbud. I lost my footing and started to fall but the culprit caught me by my waist. I turned and around and looked into Zachariah's piercing green eyes that seemed to look into my soul.

"You have a nice voice.", he said in a husky voice.

"Thanks", I said as he pulled me up straight.

"What were you doing just now?"

"I was dancing and singing.", I said as if it was the obvious thing to say.

"Why?"

"Because I was bored. Why you asking all them questions?'

"No reason."

I looked at him a little while longer before I went back to my seat.

"Hey, Jazzy.", he said as he sat next to me.

"Hmmm"

"I really no nothing about you but I would like to. You seem a little complex, going from very serious, to playful, to childish, to the very powerful avenging angel, I just cant put my finger on your personality. So enlighten me."

I do have to admit that is not what I was expecting but who said I was complaining.

"I'll tell you what, lets play a game. You can ask a question then I will ask a question you have to answer it no matter how personal and if you don't," I said as I look around and saw a bottle of whiskey in the back so I got up and picked up then brought it back to where Zach was sitting,"You have to take a shot of this stuff right here."

"Alright, I accept your challenge."

"Okay you can ask the first question."

"Favorite color?"

"Purple and Red."

"That was two."

"So?"

We pretty much went like that for the rest of the trip and know one had to take a shot until Zach started asking questions like do you have pubic hairs and are you on your period right now. So since I refused to answer those questions I just took the shot. I then shot back questions of similar nature so about an hour later we were trashed.

"Can I do you right now?", he asked.

"No. Are you still a virgin?", I asked with a hiccup.

"Technically. By the definition yes I am. Are you?"