Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

I am currently laying down by the tree that i told Naomi to meet me at with my closed. I then heard footsteps approaching me and it caused me to open my eyes and look at Naomi who was now wearing a new set of armor.

Y/N: Good to see you decided to stick with me

Y/N: Good to see you decided to stick with me. So what should we do next?

Naomi: The first thing on our list is to find somewhere to sleep for the night. I don't fancy staying out here when it gets dark.

Y/N: There's always the Inn back in the kingdom. So let's get started.

I stood up and pull out my Cavaliere and placed it in front of the two of us.

I hopped on it while Naomi just started at what just happened in awe

Naomi: You also going to need to explain what just happened and what are you, besides you being a half human half demon hybrid.

Y/N: All in due time Naomi, now hop on. We'll be heading to the kingdom in no time.

Naomi then hopped on the back of my Cavaliere and held on tight as i then took off in the direction of the kingdom and when we got to the gates, two guards stood in our path and so i stopped right in front of them as they had their weapons drawn.

Guard: We're going to have to ask you to leave your metal beast outside the gates.

I eyed the two guards for a second before shrugging my shoulders and hopping off my Cavaliere with Naomi hopping off too as i put Cavaliere back into my pockets as Me and Naomi begin to walk.

Naomi: Alright Y/N, what are you?

Y/N: I'm just a regular england devil hunter who was screwed out of his vacation, dropped in a book, and brought here in Melromarc. With out any breakfeast.