Chapter 24

No One POV

Soon enough a light enveloped as the ships taking them were the waves are taking place. As soon as they arrived, monsters started to appear from the sky and underneath the water.

Y/N and Vergil jumped off the ship and started to run on water, killing whatever demons that may cross their paths before Anantashesha show up.

Naomi: Can't let them do all the job, let's go Filo, Raphtalia.

As soon as Naomi and her group left, Nero and Tanjiro looked towards Mirellia and Melty.

Tanjiro: It would be better to stay at a safe distance for your safety.

Nero: Yeah, things are about to get messy.

Mirellia: Be careful out there.

Nero and Tanjiro only nodded as they bolted towards the nearest monsters.

Nero used his Red Queen to maneuver himself and killed monster to monster, as for Tanjiro his used his Nichirin Sword to killed any monsters in sight.

(Meanwhile with Y/N and Vergil.)

Y/N uses his Balrog and spin around lightning fast to deliver attacks over a wide area to deal damage onto aerial type of monsters, killing them quickly.

Y/N: You know, calling this a warm up is a insult to all warm ups

Vergil creates Mirage Blades around him that launch themselves at the aerial monsters one after another, as the monster got close enough, Vergil uses his Yamato and Beowulf to vaporize the hell out of the monster.

Vergil: You got that right little brother

As a shark like monster was to emerge from the water, Y/N took out his Force Rebellion Edge and Y/N's Force Rebellion Edge splits in the middle and four glowing red spectral swords came out of it, cutting the monsters head off.