30 days

A girl on the run

    "On transforme sa main en la mettant dans une autre"

"You run too fasttttt!!!!" Says Carla exhausted.

The air feels so strong and the sun is bright.  The end of August is such a relief and also of suffering. My run is full of joy like a gazelle discovering life. I feel more free with my hair on the wind. I don't even feel like I'm losing my breath anymore.

"Elizabeth.....stoppp let's take a break!".

I stop running and turn around with a big smile.

"Miss Beauty needs to review her cardio"
I say with a laugh.

(With a desperate look on her face)

"oh my god I can't believe I gained 10 pounds this summer! shit it's all because of Jaden" she says as she jerks on my shoulder while catching her breath.

I roll my eyes, this girl is definitely thinking about her body.

"Let's talk about it how is Brad?" (with eyes full of questions).

"Uhhh everything is fine...... he's still at the border but it won't be long before. he sees me before school starts".

I lie me and Brad broke up last month. I wasn't ready to give him what he wants so he left.

"Mmmm okay let's go to the warehouse" she claps her hands.

Arrived in front of guys armed to the teeth in circle the warehouse would say that there is a special event. I walk with Carla and in the middle of the crowd. I see my couz, I haven't seen him in 2 years and I run towards him.

"Austin!!" I jump into his arms.

His hand lands on my coil ginger hair.

"I miss you"

I look up at him and touch his front hair.
Carla comes over and gives him a hug and everyone looks happy to see him. Rich with a bottle in his hand puts his arm around my neck.

"Bro we have to celebrate y'a come where is Jason..?"

At his words the sound of engines was heard as we all turned our heads, Jason and some other guys came. My already wide smile is now taking on a big place. Jason greets everyone one by one just as they come towards us.

He and rich hug each other tightly. He then gives Austin a strong handshake.

"Beautiful give me a hug!".

Carla smiles with all her teeth before hugging him tight. He looks at me and smiles. he pulls me against him and takes the time to breathe my smell. He whispers in my ear.....

"home".

The guys in the back were making a lot of noise until they came towards us. A big guy elbows my neck before looking at me and Carla..

"Oushhhh Jason you didn't call me for the cake see you already did the ritual without me?"

Jason laughs loudly and Austin looks embarrassed.