The Death of Saul Goodman - A Breaking Bad Story

Today was like any other day for Gene, also known as our lord and saviour Saul Goodman, or as his old dead friend Howard might have known him Jimmy McGill, or as Howard would've called him Charlie Hustle, or as his dead brother, Chuck, might've called him Slippin' Jimmy. Gene got out of bed ready to make doughnuts at Cinnabon but rather than going into work the DEO comes knocking on the door as the resurrected HANK OF THE DEO has returned with vengeance, but that's not all he's returned in a cop suit similar to ROBOCOP.

HANK OF THE DEO:

Hands up Gene, or as you're also known as our lord and saviour Saul Goodman, or as his old dead friend Howard might have known him Jimmy McGill, or as Howard would've called him Charlie Hustle, or as his dead brother, Chuck, might've called him Slippin' Jimmy. You're under arrest for helping my dead brother in law WALTER WHITE make meth and poison a child named BROCK, who was like a son to my dear friend JESSE PINKMAN, who also helped Walter White make meth and then got turned into a slave by a group of neo-nazis for a period of time.

Gene (SAUL GOODMAN): 

Please, HANK OF THE DEO, I'm sorry for my crimes but as you can see for the past 7 years I have been making amends, selling doughnuts to all the children of the world, for a reasonable price mind you. Only $7.99 for 5 freshly baked doughnuts. Would you like to buy some?

HANK OF THE DEO has no time for games and begins to shoot Gene also known as our lord and saviour Saul Goodman, or as his old dead friend Howard might have known him Jimmy McGill, or as Howard would've called him Charlie Hustle, or as his dead brother, Chuck, might've called him Slippin' Jimmy, in the head with his built-in gun from his robocop suit.

HANK OF THE DEO:

Take that, you sussy bacca.

As HANK OF THE DEO was taking a victory lap an old friend from Gene, also known as our lord and saviour Saul Goodman, or as his old dead friend Howard might have known him Jimmy McGill, or as Howard would've called him Charlie Hustle, or as his dead brother, Chuck, might've called him Slippin' Jimmy, life returned with a simple question.

Howard Hamlin:

What's up Charlie Hustle, you thought any more on that job offer?

Howard Hamlin looks outside to notice three bowling balls land on his car. Tears begin rolling down Howard's face.

Howard Hamlin:

I've made my way through worse,  debt, depression, and my marriage falling apart. Oh yeah and I've been sleeping in the guest house for the better part of 12 years while my corps rotted. Just one more thing good old Howard has to work through. But yes I will land on my feet, I'll be okay.

As Howard is making his speech an old flame works through the door, IT'S LALO! Lalo pulls out his gun and puts his silencer on it. Once again shooting Howard in the head, a call back to Better Call Saul Season 6 Episode 7. Lalo hits the default dance, a reference from the popular video game FORTNITE.

Fin.