||1||

"I was lonely, lonely, then I found you...
Aint't it crazy what love can do?"
- Crazy What Love Can Do? by Bekcy Hill, David Guetta, Ella Henderson

Aint't it crazy what love can do?"- Crazy What Love Can Do? by Bekcy Hill, David Guetta, Ella Henderson

Small hands snatched the oval shaped ball from the air as it soared over her head. Her hips swivelled to her right as she began sprinting forward. One arm hugged the ball to her side while the other swung back and forth, aiding her legs with propelling her body forward as fast as she could. Footsteps sounded from behind her, to her left. She picked up speed, her eyes narrowing as she approached the goal.

A blur rushed her from her right. Seconds before it collided with her waist, the brown-skinned girl bounced on her the tips of her toes, launching her dainty body into the air. The blur rushed beneath her feet, missing her unluckily for them. Dainty feet landed on the ground once more, eyes back on the goal ahead.

"And score!" She cheered, slamming the ball onto the ground. A series of cheers and groans echoed behind her.

"Seriously? That's three in a row!" Emmett whined, a frown on his face as he watched the Octavian. She picked up the ball, swivelling on her feet to face him, a cheeky grin on her lips.

"Are you upset that a girl is beating you Em?" She teased, throwing him a grin. Before he could respond, she threw the ball back into the centre.

Carlise, Tori and Jasper moved to their positions on the left of the field. Forte, Emmett and Edward took their positions on the opposite side. A cheer turned the heads of the teams, looking over to the far right side of the pitch. There stood Alice, jumping on her feet. A bright smile adorned her lips as she clapped, congratulating the recent goal. Rosalie sat beside her sister, a book in her hands. She didnt enjoy contact sports, such as the rugby game her family were playing. She glanced up briefly, taking a look at Alice's make-shift scoreboard.

5-3 to Carlise's team.

"Tori is really bringing it home for the girls of this family." She quipped. Tori flashed a bright smile towards her new-found sisters.

"Yeah, yeah. We'll see at the end results." Edward retorted, taking a competitive stance.

The game was back in action. Emmett started with the ball, throwing it behind him to Forte. He caught it with ease before he broke out into a run, charging towards the goal on the opposite side of the field. Before he could even make it half-way, Carlise charged towards him, wrapping his arms around his chest, knocking him to the ground. The ground shook slightly at the impact, bouncing the ball to the left of their bodies. Jasper charged towards the ball, grabbing it and making a run for the goal ahead. Tori whipped her head to the honey-blonde.

She broke out into a sprint, her body leaning forward as she neared him. He turned suddenly, causing Tori to halt on her feet before she switched directions, now following him from behind. As she reached a few metres within range on him, she launched herself forward, landing on his back. Jasper swayed to the side at the sudden impact, but didnt drop the ball. Instead he continued on, towards the goal. Tori gripped onto his shoulder with one hand, the other reached over his shoulder, desperately trying to grab the ball from his grasp.