1

All my life I've been wanting to move. Not that Hawaii is bad or anything, it's just after you've surfed quite a bit and gone to almost every restaurant in the city you live, it can get a bit boring. So for these reasons, I've decided to move to New York. To go to NYU ofcorse. I've never left Hawaii before though, just gone between suburbs trying to find a better way to live my life other than surfing and eating all the damn time. My mother obviously makes sure that whatever I plan to do and wherever I plan to go isn't too 'dangerous'. Ugh. But my dad, he is the one who taught me how to surf, he was always in the adventurous side of life, never seeming to mind about all the things that my mother thought were important. Ugh.

"Valentina! Get down here now!" My mother shouted bringing me out of my thoughts to reality.

Walking down the stairs, dreading to see what my mother is hollering about now, I couldn't seem to stop thinking about how I'll miss the little things. Like how when I was five, sliding down these stairs which only left me on the floor at the bottom of the staircase crying while my mother shouting at me, telling me 'I couldn't have warned you further blah blah blah' and my dad giving me a high five, saying that next time he wants to get it on tape...his sense of humor always taking the tears away replacing it with laughter from my mouth but only a sigh from my mothers. Ugh.

Going into the kitchen, leading me out of my childhood drama, mother with a scowl on her face...the usual.

"How do you expect me to pack all of your airplane food by myself? I don't know what the hell you want!"
Airplane food? I can't blame her though, I would be also stressing if my only daughter was leaving the country for the first time , leaving her and my dad with my brother. Ha. That will be a show I'm sad to miss. My brother is only two years younger than me but a pain in the arse when he wants to be.

"Sorry, I'll sort it out, just go rest." One. More. Day.

"Thats what I thought. Thank you my dear"

Ugh
Ugh
Ugh

I love my mom, I do. But sometimes my worst feelings get the best of me. If I, for a second, thought that airplane would be the only 'drama' I would face for a while... I was damn wrong.

Lily Collins as Valentina Edwards
Cate Blanchett as Sharon Edwards (the mom)
Ben Chaplin as Greg Edwards (the dad)
Harry styles as Harry
Alex Pettyfer as Drake