Goodluck

Sawamura POV:

As I went back to my room, I saw my co-workers at my door.

"What are you doing here?" I said

"You can do it Koroki! We believe in you, so don't give up so easily!" Someone from the crowd said.

What the hell. No like literally what's going on. "What's with that concerning looks? Did someone die haha."

The whole hallway got quiet. All you can hear is the sound of birds.

"About your new mission? This will be your first time failing." A girl from the crowd said, which is..

"Wakana! How dare you? I'm not failing this mission!" I yelled.

"But! Protecting someone?? Boss is so cruel to you eijun." A boy said.

Oh, so everyone think I can't protect someone? I thought while being pissed. I know I can't protect someone but THEM MAKING IT SO BLUNT?!

"OH BRING IT ON, IM GONNA PROVE YOU ALL WRONG!" I said yelling with sarcastic anger.

"You have our goodlucks Eijun. But be careful since you're the only one there to protect them." The girl from earlier said.

"Protecting them from who exactly? Boss didn't say anything from me."

"You didn't know?" A boy from the crowd shouted.

"Yes, that's why I asked."

"Oh right. It's from K.G.O." the same boy said calmly this time.

K.G.O. an organisation or a group of assassins killing innocent people for fun and taking clients that has no absolute reason for making them kill that certain person. This looks like a gang but they were recognised when they kill a famous CEO and wrote with the CEO's blood saying; "This is Fun! - K.G.O" Which has gotten to the world news.

K-killing, G-gang, O-organisation. K.G.O.

"WHAT? why would they target a simple baseball club?!" I said confused.

"We don't know either. But for sure their next target is Seido's baseball team." The girl from earlier said.

" Do you have proof?"

"Of course. We saw their notebook with their past victims and the next one on the list is Seido Baseball team." A boy stated.

" How did you even got the notebook."

"Those idiots left it behind their last victims house. We came to investigate and saw it Hiding at the sink drawer."

What.. no way..

"Again, Goodluck Koroki."

Damnit all of you. Im not failing this mission, even if it cause my life.