Introduction

Hi, I'm Tim Dickensheets. I'm married to Moby Dickensheets, the star football player in our state. Our quaint little state of Alabama is home to not only Moby, but his wonderful 69-inch, extendable, dick! Speaking of Moby, he's home from training! They program him intensely every other day or so to get him to be his best.

"Hey Tim," Moby said as he hugged me.

"Writing in your therapy journal again?"

I nodded, feeling his metallic surface against my warm skin.

"I was writing about you!"

"Really, kitten? That's so cute." Moby's delighted beeps made my heart happy.

He picked me up with ease and brought me into our room. I knew he was about to fuck my tight little ass. We got a letter earlier this week saying:

Dear Tim and Moby,

How are babies made?

-From Billie James

This is how we'll answer the kid. As an omega, I immediately felt myself going into heat because Moby was forcing his thick alpha pheromonal scents into my head. I felt dizzy with numbness as he pinned me to the bed and started fingering me. He was stretching me out so he would easily be able to force his girthy manhood into my juicy hole.

I couldn't even remember when he'd taken off my shirt or where he'd thrown my clothes and my dignity. That's fine though, because all I need to focus on is the pleasure that Moby was giving me. He used his amazing flexibility skills to twist into unthinkable positions, all to provide me with the most amazing feelings I have ever felt.

I want to give him the same thrill that he gives me every time we rendezvous. I suddenly feel a deep tingling in my spine as I squirt my liquids right onto the bed sheets. I turn around and go down on Moby.

I fit half of his cold, lubricated, long, scrumptious length into my mouth. I felt myself starting to choke on it as he hit the little dangly thing in the back of my throat. I cannot fit the whole thing in my mouth, and he knows it.

I can feel him looking down at me, I can feel his urge to fully satisfy himself, so I lift my hand and stroke the part of his girthy, metal manhood that cannot fit in my mouth. He beeps out a deep, passionate moan as he releases his artificial seed into the back of my throat. We both fall over, tired, and dirty. I fall asleep in his hard arms, never wanting to leave.

----------
word count:
431