Part 4

(Name's pov):

I woke up in a basement like area. When I looked around I saw that I was chained up to the wall it was really dark it was a surprise that I could see the chains. "Guys look who's finally awake." Wolf said teasing me "Let me go you fucking jerks!!!" I yelled out of anger "Now why would we do that sweetheart?" He asked getting closer to me. I started to pull on the chains trying to brake lose so I could get away from not only him but all of them. Once I gave up he stared to laugh at me "You poor poor naive pet." Wolf continued to laugh at me. After a few hours of him mocking, making fun of, and laughing at me he left because he got bored of it. And said "Now I hope you've learned your lesson." before leaving. A few minutes later Diane walks in with a plate of food "I hope your hungry because I made this for you sweetie." She says in a happy tone. "Thank you for the food, you can go now." I said trying not to be rude "Oh no silly I'm staying with you to make sure you eat, after all we don't want you to starve." Diane said as she sat down in front of me. Diane then got a fork full of the food and put it to my mouth I knew that there was no way to convince her to let you eat with the fork in your hand so I just opened my mouth. I started to chew it and it was so good I would have said that out loud if it wasn't for the fact she betrayed me and basically kidnapped me too. Once I was done eating she left. I leaned against the wall feeling hopeless when I felt my phone vibrate it was my sister Misty she was asking where I was and if I was okay and that's when it hit me. This is my chance to escape.