Part 7

f/f: favorite food

(Name's pov):

I woke up with Snake wrapped around me, and he was watching me "Hey." I said to not make it awkward "How do you sleep so much like everyday it seems like you fall asleep two times a day?" Snake asked confused "Well it's probably because before you guys brought me into your home um I never really fell asleep and so now my body knows it needs the sleep." I replied. We then heard the door burst opened "Snake when is it ganna be my turn to be with them?" Shark yelled in a whiny tone "When they want to be with you." Snake replied but Shark was not having it and grabbed me and ran and it turned into a chase. I eventually just fell on the floor from Sharks grip loosening. That's when Wolf went into the room picked me up and took me to his room where we started talking for a while. We then heard my stomach growl I looked at the time it was when I normally had lunch. "Are you hungry?" Wolf asked "Yeah but just a bi-" before I could finish what I was saying he picked me up and went to the kitchen and got me f/f and I ate as we talked more. When he left for a little bit I realized 'I'm actually falling love with him, this was not supposed to happen the plan was gain their trust while healing and when I'm better I would be able to escape easier not fall in love with them.' I grow mad at myself for falling in love with the people who took my freedom away, the people who kidnapped me, and the people who had hurt me the most. They hurt me so why do I love them so much?...