Part 1: The Phone

You'd play with your Palisman, until you had sneezed. "A-ACHOO!" You'd Cover your mouth, just as the phone rang. You'd press answer, "Bless you." Then there was a laugh as it hanged up. It sounded..like a 16 year old.

You'd look around in fear as your palisman detected something. It was a million polaroids scattered of you and the dates taken penned in red ink on your table.

You'd look around before grabbing your palisman, and heading off to your room for bed. ''What is going on..'' You'd Yawn before setting your palisman down on the staff and turning it. You'd get in bed after getting into something comfy, and didn't know your being watched.

12:51 AM....A Few Hours Later...

You'd wake up, to the sight your being watched. "W-whos there!" You'd Whisper, grabbing your palisman staff. Then Seeing Your Window Open. ''Come out and I won't hurt you!'' Your Palisman's magic got ready then it glitched and stopped. ''Shh, I Won't Hurt Ya.'' Somebody whispered as the window shut.

''With a Million Polaroids, I am Never tired of you..''

You were then sat down on somebody's lap, revealing it was a 16 year old. ''Are you crazy?! You-You Maniac!'' You'd Get up. ''Oh, I'm never the same.'' He'd Bring You Back down, fiddling around with your hair. He'd get up, twirling you and dipping you. ''You've got beautiful eyes.''

You'd SHOVE him away, him taking off his mask. Revealing His Features, he had Platinum Hair with a Little Strand, Magenta Eyes, With a Scar at his Chin. He also had Eyebags and a Smile that represented the devil.

"GET OUT!" You'd Shoo him away. He got out, before realizing you had fought..

A Nightcrawler.