Part 2: Death and Hair May Do Us Apart

Y/N Couldn't sleep for that night, couldn't stand that somebody was watching all the females that were only 16. Must have felt bad. Now, Here's the shocking part.

Y/N's Sibling was killed by the same person from yesterday.

I mean like, this was extreme. How was they gonna confess about this without sounding crazy?

No idea.

But after Todays Funeral Events, it was now night. Y/N took off their black shoes, sobbing on their bed. Since, Y/N lived alone they had nobody to sob too. The Window was open, to alert that he was here.

Y/N felt their toes being grabbed as they looked down. He was back. "What do you want from me, You killer!" You'd grab your Palisman. "Geez, He was getting in the way from me getting into your heart." The stalker stranger boasted. "That doesn't mean you should kill them!" You'd sob.

"Stop being a Big Crybaby about it." The Stalker Boasted again. "Plus, They never loved you. When we are older, I'll be Your Everything, We'll have a big wedding!" They'd Stretch out their arms.

"May I have your name, I'll give you mine as long as I Give you mine." You'd Fix your black dress. "Fine, You can't tell anybody. My name is Hunter." He'd Take off the mask that covered his Mouth.

"Mines Y/N." You'd Smile. "Such a Good Name, Y/N." Hunter got cloee to your face. "Wait, what are you doing?!" He'd Grab some Scissors, grabbed a little bit of your hair and cut it, only a little bit of the ends.

"...My hair.." You'd Pick up the cut strands. " I'll be taking that." He'd put it in a zip lock bag and head patted you. "Thanks Sweet Cakes, I'll be Off Now." Hunter climbed out of the window, waving goodbye as you waved.

You'd sigh. "Death and hair may do us apart.."