Chapter One: Going Back to Memory Lane

I was on my way to my grandparents house, my sister is with me, also my best buddy Jared.

"Hannah, are we there yet?"

Jared pouted and crossed his arms.

"Mr. Jared Matthews we're gonna be there in five minutes"

I glanced at him and smirked.

He leaned back against the chair and began to mumble words, my sister, Mandy rolled his eyes at Jared.

"Jared we'll be there any minute from now"
Mandy hugged him and offered him a chocolate bar.

Jared and Mandy ate the chocolate char, they looked really messy, Mandy's shirt is stained with chocolate, and Jared has chocolate all over his face.

They looked cute though.

We arrived in my grandparents' house, Jared helped he carry the bags, and Mandy helped in preparing the bedrooms.

The house is very huge, it's has five bedrooms with individual bathrooms each, a swimming pool, and a lanai.

My sister and I raced, looking for bedrooms that'd fit our styles.

She picked the room near my grandparents room, because she wanted to stay near them.

I picked the room near the attic, some of you might think it's scary but it's absolutely the prettiest room in the house.

I wander around the room, there's this big window that overlooks the beautiful beach,and a playground that my grandfather made for us when we were little.

I called Jared and he came running towards my chosen bedroom.

"Whoah! This place looks awesome." He walked straight to the opened window and looked at the beach for a couple of minutes.

"Hannah! Jared! Both of you come here."
My grandma called us, so we both closed the window, and went downstairs to see why my grandma called us.

When we arrived at the living room, my grandmother placed an old box in the table.

Jared and I opened the box, both of us were astonished on what we saw.

We saw baby pics, our baby pics. Jared and I asked if we could bring the box upstairs and look into it. Granny allowed us to borrow the box.

So both of us ran upstairs and hurriedly went to the bedroom-my bedroom to see what pictures are on the box.

"Hannah look, it's the locket I gave you when we were kids."
He smiled at me and handed me the locket.

The locket has pictures of us, it's shaped as a heart, on the right side was our picture, and on the left side was our names engraved in the metal.

We were laughing at our old pictures, that we forgot it's almost dinner time.