Chapter Two: Dinner for Two

We walked our way to the kitchen and found out that my grandparents took Mandy and the rest of my cousins with them.

"OMG MY COUSINS ARE HERE!"

I looked at Jared, worried and happy I told Jared that

"If Jake and Douglas are here that means we have to share rooms." Horrified because I don't know what my grandparents might think. I think I'm just over reacting.

Jared laughed at me and he hugged me really really tight-so tight that I can't breathe.

"Com'on stop thinking about stuffs like that we're best friends haha."

He continued laughing, he looked cute though, but he pissed me off just a little.

"Hannah lets order pizza, since none of us are good cooks."

He continued giggling and cuddling with me.

I picked up my phone, called the pizza delivery guy, and asked him to deliver a pizza on our address.

I sat on the couch because I was so exhausted, due to driving for hours and hours.

Jared sat beside me on the couch, wrapped his hands around my waist, and slowly leaning towards my back.

"Want to watch a movie, listen to music, or just sit here and cuddle?

He continued hugging me and I leaned my back on him.

I can feel his warmth and I just lounge the like a baby- it's normal for us, we always cuddle with each other.

He played the song Lost Stars by Adam Levine. He continued hugging me, and he started to sing.

"Who are we? Just a speck of dust within the galaxy?..."

He continued singing and asked me to sing with him, so I did- regardless of our crazy voices.

Someone knocked at the door.

"It must be the pizza guy, I'll go get it."

He stood up and grabbed his wallet, and took the pizza.

We ate the whole box of pizza- both of us were really starving.

We continued talking about our childhood memories and some stupid stuffs.