Chapter 1- Memory

---- Flash Back ----

"Perfect" i mumbled to myself when i saw my reflcetion on the mirror, tonight is the 17th Birthday of my Bff Cazzy so I wore a strapless red mid thigh dress and 4inch black heels then I curled my hair and put some make up and match it with my diamond earings.

Then I went downstairs and saw my Mom watching her favorite Tv show

"Oh! Sweety you are so beautiful" My Mom said when she saw me

"Thanks Mom, Bye love you"Then I went to kiss her in the cheek

"Take care, Enjoy."Then I headed to the door and went to the garage to get my car

After 20 minutes I'm already at Cazzy's house, their house is not as big as our house. Their house has only 3floors 6bedrooms 2livingrooms 4bathrooms 1diningroom 1library and her parents office room, unlike our house ith has 5floors 10rooms 3livingroom 2diningroom 7bathrooms my parent's office room and at the lastfloor we have their our swimming pool..

"Hey, Cazzy Happy Birthday" I hugged Cazzy and she dragged me in the living room

"Come, Drink!" Cazzy is Cazzy she loves to drink but she is smart

"Thanks" Then I sip into the drink she gave me .. I can say that she gave me a strong liqour coz duh I camn taste it..

After that I went to the dnace floor with my other friends then I started to sway my hips and threw my hands in the air.. 

After maybe some minutes I start to feel dizzy so I went upstairs, wait I didn't mention that I have my own room here.. You can tell that me and Cazzy are really close, our parents are really close to each other they even share one company ..

Anyway I'm here at my room, then I collapsed in the bed then I shut my eyes....

I was awaken cause I think somebody entered my room.. Then I was shocked when someone hugged me so tight when I turned to face him.. My eyes opened so wide..

JAKE SMITH, the palyboy in our school!! I didn't notice that he is starting kissing my neck down to my collarbone , i can't push him I feel so weak first he is heavy second I was drunk..Then he unzipped my dress and pulled it down my body and threw it somewhere then he removed his pants ..

Until I felt his friend entering mine, I want to scream in pain but instead I let out a moan then I saw a smil on his face.. 

And then that happened , He took my virginity.. 

Then I woke up , when I saw Jake didn't leave then I hopped out of the bed and wear my dress last night then I looked at the tie it was 2:45am.. After I dressed I went downstairs fortunately nobody is there.. Then I went to my car and drove my self home while I was driving tears are strolling down of my face. I felt so weak that I can't push him off of me..

---End of Flash Back----