Chapter 3

With Abhi, Vaish went to his home. Whole ride vaish was silent. Scene of Sid shooting bullet was flashing in front of her eyes. Tears were rolling on her cheeks continously. Her heart was aching.

Meanwhile, On the busy streets of Mumbai. Sid was searching for vaish. Asking nearby person, running from one street to other. In mid he noticed Prateek's dead body was still lying on road. Crowd was still around his body but at a distance as police surrounded the body. Near the body a middle man was sitting on his knees and mourning. A boy of his age was standing behind man trying not to cry and console the man. Sid ignored them knowing Mafia's ain't gonna involve police in murder case. So he started to search for vaish again But something strikes in his mind.

Sid's pov: Kahin inhone to Vaishu ko kidnap nahin kiya hain? Maybe already inka plan ho to kidnap her but maine prateek par goli chalai. So uske plan ke according to kidnap kiya ho. Enquiry karni padegi.

He took his phone and clicked a pic of boy who was standing there. He shared pic with someone and called that person.

Prem: Yes sir?
Sid (sternly, his gaze was stucked on Prateek's dead body): Jiski photo bheji hain vo prateek ka chota bhai hain. I want him in DEN in an hour also no need to tie him, am I clear?

Person feared because of his stern voice, knowing what's next.

Person: Yes sir.

Sid hang up the call. After taking last glance at Prateek's dead body. He left from there.

Skips to One hour later. In Den. Siddharth reached there and found everything perfect as per his order.

(Prateek's brother as PB)

PB (smirk): Aao aao Mr. Nigam. Baitho aaram se. Aap hi ka den hain. Be comfortable.
Sid (gritting his teeth): Sharam seekh. Abhi thori der pehle tere bhai ki death hui hain.
PB: Arey! Arey!! Uska badla to main tujhse looga aur to aur interest bhi looga. Just wait and watch Mr. Nigam.
Sid: Mere pass tere bakwaas ke liye time nahin hain. Ye bata Vaishnavi kidhar hain?
PB: Maybe kisi or ladke ke baho me jaise kuch der pehle mere-

Sid lost his calmness and kick him on his jaw. Blood started oozing from PB's mouth. Everyone person present in room flinched.

Sid (holding PB's broken jaw): Ek or baar meri behan ke liye aesa kuch bola to tere bhai ke sath tu bhi hell me jayega. So mind your words.
PB (wiping his blood): Main nahin darta. Jo karna ho kar le.

Sid looked at one of his man. His man nodded and came with a 5yrs old girl. She was sobbing silently. Looking at little girl PB's eyes were wide open.

Girl (scared): Papa
PB (shout): Don't you dare to touch her.
Sid (smirk): Oh really?

Sid went near girl and held her hand. Though PB was not tied but he was numb looking at his little angel in fear and pain. PB stood up to save his daughter.

Sid: Don't do this or else your daughter is gonna say bye now.

He said showing remote.

PB (shout): What have you done with her?
Sid: Ek bomb connect kiya hain. That's it.
PB: Don't involve her in these game. I am here for you. She isn't part of anything in anyway.
Sid (shout back): I too told you same words when you warned me about involving vaish in all this game. You guys still ignored me. Now face the consequences.
PB: I will help you with plan to rescue vaish but you will not harm my daughter in anyway.
Sid: Or uske baad neither we are enemies nor friends. Just strangers. So ain't gonna involve in each other's matter. Deal?
PB: I agree.
Sid: Agar tune ye deal todi. To abhi sirf isko kidnap kiya hain. Baad me kis had tak jaa sakta hoon. I guess you know that.

PB nodded.

Sid: Where is Vaishu?
PB: I don't know.
Sid: Fine. I also don't know where your daughter will go now.
PB: See we planned everything beforehand but on last moment. Don't know how vaish escaped from there or humari planning kharab ho gayi. So I don't know.

TBC.....

Do vote and comment guys.