8.

"Do you wanna... come over?", Erin asks, also as overwhelmed from this situation as the athlete seemed to be.

"I don't really have another choice, have I?", Alexia chuckles, her cheeks turning into a deep, red shade when she looks into those blue eyes which were just as unsure as hers.

"You could wait here until those love birds are done and listen to that weird sounds", Erin laughs extending her hand towards the athlete who looks back at her door and then nervously takes the blondes hand as she leads her towards her room.

"You don't have to be nervous", Erin whispers, trying to be not that loud because everyone was already sleeping in their rooms.

"I know. But I still am", Alexia whispers back, holding onto Erin's hand tightly as they arrive at her door, the therapist opening it with a swift move as they both get inside.

"It's a little messy but that is because of Martha, believe me", Erin chuckles when she quickly goes around and cleans up the mess her roommate made over the day, feeling a little bad about that first impression.

"Don't worry, Jenni is the same. The moment we arrive at some hotel room the bomb explodes", Alexia laughs, still standing at the entrance with her hands folded with each other.

Erin takes a look at Alexia who was standing there like she felt totally out of place, not really knowing what she should do. So Erin goes towards her suitcase and pulls out an Barcelona sweater along with some joggers.

"Here, if you want to change into something more comfortable", Erin smiles and throws the clothes over the bad towards Alexia, who was catching it with a relieved smile.

"Thank you. I will use the bathroom for a second and change", the athlete says, quickly turning as she goes inside the bathroom, closing the door behind her Erin finishes to tidy up the hotel room.

She just finished throwing all of Martha's things back into her suitcase, when Alexia's voice appears from the bathroom.

"Erin, can you help me, please", Alexia's voice resounds, just loud enough for Erin to hear when she looks up and towards the bathroom, her breath hitching for a second when she stands back up.

"Yes, of course", Erin answer, making her way to the bathroom when she opens the door slowly, careful not to frighten the beautiful woman, who was still standing there with her jumpsuit on.

"Can you unzip it for me?", Alexia asks, eyeing the therapist through the huge mirror when the blonde stands behind her, taking a deep breath.

"My pleasure", Erin smirks, looking for Alexia's eyes in the mirror when she sees those hazel eyes turn into a darker shade as her fingers rise up towards the zipper at the athletes upper back.

Erin pulls down the zipper, taking her time as she watches her fingers intensely, trying to be as gentle as possible while moving.

When the zipper is down, Erin just stands behind that beautiful woman whose eyes were still on the therapist, not at all feeling uncomfortable in this sudden moment.

Alexia's hands go up towards her shoulders, slowly brushing off the thin fabric when her eyes were still lingering on the blue ones, although she was making it hard for Erin to focus on those hazel eyes.

"You can help me undress", Alexia says, her voice small but confident, when Erin's eyes look down on the beautiful woman's body for a second, until she locks her eyes with hers, again.

"Are you sure?", Erin asks for permission, when she stands still with her hands behind her back, showing the athlete that she wouldn't do anything Alexia didn't want.