ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Agrus's and his acts had made Hera very pleased

     Agrus's and his acts had made Hera very pleased. She rewarded him by placing all 100 of his eyes on the feathers of a Peacock so that people would remember him. Argus, on the other hand, grew lonely while waiting for his next task.

     Nobody cared about him, and many others were disgusted when they found out about him. Hera heard his cries and granted him an eternal peacock to cherish for the rest of his life. Even though Argus found this weird, he adored the peacock. When the inhabitants of Ancient Greece learned about the bird that Argus kept, they assumed it was the God of Peacocks. It was prayed to by ancient civilizations for good luck, protection, and happiness.

     The peacock grew powerful enough to take on the form of a mortal. In each century, he was described as something different, but some aspects remained constant. Along with his white puffy eyelashes, he had long pure snow white hair that didn't pick up a bit of dirt even when it dragged on the ground. His eyes were a brilliant ruby red that shined in the dark. The radiance was gentle and welcoming. A large, archaic white tail lay on his lower back. It was claimed to be five times the length of a human and two times the height of one His arms were coated in fluffy white peacock feathers.

     The instant Argus saw him, he fell in love. The gods gave the peacock the name Olive. Peacock God and Argus's Husband

Their love endured for 1000 years, but they felt there was something lacking. A child…They requested one from Goddess Hera, and she granted their request. Hera bestowed upon them a son who resembled their own child. Because the two kept him secure, away from gods, titans, and humans, no one knows what this youngster looks like, but they do know his name: Arju...

Argus had to leave once Chiron was given his task to train the new demi-gods. Olive wept for days and days and when he did, his tears landed on all the documents that were written about him, ruining them… 530 years later, Arju grew and he had the mortal physical age of an 8 year old. People said he was taught by Athena in the ways of wisdom, and Ares taught him to fight with his weapon of choice. 2 golden fans that were made of a material that could harm humans, monsters and gods alike. Aphrodite loved the boy. Some say she acted like an aunt to him, watching over him whenever his parents were too busy.

  Once Arju reached the physical age of 16, Olive brought him to Camp Half-Blood for the first time…

--
Super excited to write this story <3

My writing wont line up perfectly with the time line, but if you see anything major please let me know.

Have a good day