The Prettiest Butterfly

"Uhhh!" I whined as I threw my book bag in one of the settees in the living room.

"Well this is just great." I said sarcastically.

I immediately undressed out of my uniform and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

The water was so warm and nice, I could stay in there forever.

While showering, I heard a creaky sound

While showering, I heard a creaky sound. Sounded like someone was slightly opening the bathroom door or any door in the house for that matter. I turned off the tap.

"Mommy?" I called out, hoping for an answer, but didn't get any. I came out of the shower and started drying off.

Then.

I heard it again.

The same creaky noise as before.

"Mommy, if this is you trying to pull a prank on me it won't work, it's not funny."

The creaky noise stopped.

Mhm, it was probably nothing.

I went upstairs to my room and got dressed. Nothing too fancy. Just a pajama.

*10:45pm*"Ahhh!" I screamed and jumped in my bed as I watched the girl on my laptop get eaten by zombies

*10:45pm*
"Ahhh!" I screamed and jumped in my bed as I watched the girl on my laptop get eaten by zombies. I covered my face with one of my pillows, because honestly, it was not a good sight.

"You are so dumb, the zombies were so far away and somehow they catch on to you, are you that dumb?" I complained while shaking my head in disappointment, very irritated.

I immediately shut off my laptop because the show was getting on my last nerve. I went downstairs to the fridge and opened it up to what seems like nothing.