Dangerous?

*This chapter of the story is written in present tense, however, please bear in mind that the narrator is telling (what happed), not what is (happening), if you know what I mean. Anyways enjoy!!!*

 Anyways enjoy!!!*

"I..... I, uh, p, p- please, d- don't k- k, kill me." I say as I struggle to find words.

"Kill you? If I wanted to kill you you'd already be dead." He says.

"I... I have money, I mean it's not a lot but I have, I can give you everything, just say the word." I begin to cry.

"Shhhh." He says as he lightly wipe the tears away from my face.

"Why, wh- why are you doing this then?"

"Uhh, what's with you and the stuttering? I just told you I won't kill you didn't I?" He sarcastically says.

"Look, the world is coming to an end, you have no idea, there's this big war between two sides of the world and it won't stop until there's a cure, and you....." He pauses before speaking again.

"Rihana...... Is that cure."

What??? Does that even mean???

"Huh? How? Wh- what? I, I don't even, I, what? Why? Why? Why me? I don't, I'm not, I'm, no, no." I say as I continue to cry.

"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you." He says coldly.

"Why me"? I speak. Still crying. Fighting to hold it back.

"You were chosen to be by my side, you are the one who will fight by me to stop this war once and far all, you are the SOLUTION." He says putting a lot of emphasis on the word 'solution'.

After that.

AWKWARD SILENCE.

"Why can't I see your face?" I finally speak up.

"What?"

"Your face. Why can't I see it?"

"I have my reasons."

"Are, are you a...... Ghost?"

"Maybe." He smirked.