final chapter

~meanwhile on Jennie side~~

Jennie was lying on the floor.she's hungry.she didn't have breakfast or lunch. She's just hoping to someone come or someway to escape.
Kai's two boys were there to see her.but deep inside them,
There were fear that they would get caught so they planned to escape.

boy 1:Kai,its getting dark.I can't be here anymore. boy2:besides we have some important work to do.

Kai:go then.I don't need you guys anymore.
boy2:Aren't you showing to much attitude? (rolling eyes) Kai:shut up!and go!

The boys left.jennie heard all their conversation. After the boys left kai got a phone call. Jennie took a chance to escape.jennie's whole body was hurting so much.She somehow got out from the dark room.

But her luck wasn't with her. When she was about to escape from there, kai turned around and saw jennie running from there.jennie can't run fast for
y/n's f*cking punishment. And kai caught her.

kai: So easy, huh?
Jennie: kai leave me! please!

~~~on other side~~~

Y/n is in her car. She was driving fastly. But her mind is still thinking about Irene's words.
She can't just believe that all of this was happening to her girl and She didn't knew anything.

She was mostly regretting the thing She did to you.

Y/n: I'm sorry love. I don't know if you can forgive me or not.

~~~~~on other side~~~~~

When kai was harrasing jennie, y/n come there and saw her girl in pain.
Her heart aches. Her blood was boiling seeing kai.she just want to destroy kai's face.
y/n ran towards them.y/n freed jennie from kai's grip.

Jennie: y/n....(crying)

You was looking into jennie's eyes and then looked at kai.

Kai: jennie's boyfriend I think

kai can't finish his words when y/n hardly punched him and he fall on the ground.

Y/n hovered over him and continuously punching him.

When y/n was on her way to school, she had already informed the principal and jennie's professor.

when y/n and Kai were busy fighting, they forgot about jennie.

She was feeling so tired. Jennie didn't have that courage to go between them and stop them.

Jennie sat on the ground crying and hugging herself while calling y/n.
but y/n wasn't hearing her.

The principal with some on his bodyguards and the professor came.
They saw them fighting and the bodyguards went to them to stop them.
The professor went to jennie,to clam her down.

The bodyguards parted them & y/n  turned around and saw jennie's terrible situation.she quickly went to her,hugged her.

y/n's hands & lips were bleeding but the thing that was hurting her is  jennie's condition.

The bodyguards held on kai so that he can't run away.
The principal went to kai and slapped him tightly.

Y/n looked at jennie and widened her eyes. She saw that jennie fainted in her arms.

Professor: Mr.Jeon, you should take jennie at hospital quickly. We will see him.

With that, you picked jennie in bridal style and rushed to your car.
You carefully placed jennie in the car and put on her seat belt and went to her other side and started driving.