chapter 3

~~~~Next day Morning~~~~
A/N POV

Jennie opened her eyes and checked time. Jennie sat up and looked at you who was still in sleep. Jennie is still sore for last night.

She went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She was a mess. Jennie covered her mouth and cried.

The worst kind of feelings is having close people but can't tell what you're going though.
Jennie gathered her strength and did her morning routine. And wore this

Jennie went to downstairs

Jennie went to downstairs. she didn't make any breakfast as she wasn't in mood to eat. she left for school.

Jennie POV

I was in front of my locker. Just then Irene come. she is my best friend. she knows my secrets.

Irene: Good morning jennie-ah
Jennie: good morning~
Irene: Jennie. you look so weak. What happened yesterday. did professor really went to your house?

Jennie: Yeah...she went. (I said while looking down)

Irene: y/n did something to you?
I nodded
Irene: How long do you think you can hide this from y/n?
Jennie: I don't know Irene...

Irene: Just tell her already girl...
Jennie: But

Irene: But what? do you think he will spare you now? so easily?
Irene: I'm sure he will continue doing this.
Jennie: Let's go to the class, Irene.

With that me and Irene were about to go to our class. but my bully-the reason of all this, came infront of us.
My anger rise up seeing him. But I can't do anything to him. He is way more strong than me.

??: Hey loser, Good morning. I'm happy to see your result.

Irene: you are the reason Jerk!! (Irene shouted)

Jennie: Irene,Let's go to class. it's late. I totally ignored Kai aka my bully and dragged Irene with me.

I was trying to concentrate in the lessons. but kai was always disturbing me. I swear to god, he's getting on my nerves. Kai was sitting beside me. he started poking my back with his pen.

Jennie: KAI STOP THIS !! (I slapped him) the whole class and the professor was looking at us.

Professor: What happened??

Jennie: Professor, he was disturbing me all the time. Professor glared at him.

professor: Kai you wanna go to principle or apologise to jennie?

Kai glared at me and said "sorry"

Professor: Now focus on the lesson.

I sat back on my seat. After sometime I received a note from Kai.
It says "You'll regret soon. Meet me at the backyard after school ends"

Irene was sitting beside me and also read it.

Irene: jennie....don't go there please..

Jennie: I won't, Don't worry. (I smiled)

A/N POV

After school jennie and irene went out and stand infront of the main gate. they were about to headout when suddenly a girl came and called jennie. they both turned around and saw that it's their classmate.

girl: Hey jennie, can you help with something? please~

Jennie: With what?

girl: oh...just come with me. please.

Jennie: OK.Uh, Irene you can go. I will go home after helping her.

irene: OK then bye.

Jennie: Bye.

~~~~~After Irene left....

girl: Let's go with me.

Jennie followed the girl and the girl was going backyard. Jennie was feeling nervous cuz it's the place kai told her to come.

Jennie: I'm sorry but what you have to do there?

girl: you'll get to know once you go there.

Jennie: OK...

when Jennie was following the girl suddenly two boys came and hold Jennie's arms.
and then Jennie saw Kai coming and the girl smirking to Kai.

girl: I did your job. Don't forget to pay me. I'm going now.

Jennie was struggling to get off the grip but the boys were so strong.

Kai: I told you to meet me but you weren't gonna listen to me so I tricked you.

Jennie: you got what you wanted.you wanted me to fail on exams.I did it. now what do you want again ?What's your problem?!

Kai: And what's about the earlier think you did to me?

Jennie:.........

Kai: What did you though?huh? I will let you go so easily? (he laughed)

Jennie: Please kai. I'm sorry I won't do it again. please don't do anything to me. while jennie was begging to him, he slapped her.

kai: shut up with your nonsense.

Then they took jennie to a dark room. Kai kicked on her stomach. kai's anger was going through on Jennie. they locked Jennie in that room.

It was evening and It's getting dark.

~~mean while on other side~~

Y/n  was curious about jennie cuz she still isn't home. Y/n was so worried for jennie now. Jennie always come home early...

or if she is going somewhere with her friends, she would inform to y/n. Y/n has called her many times.But her phone was switched off.y/n called Irene to know about jennie. Irene picked up the call.

📱~~~~~

Irene: Hello y/n?

Y/n: Irene where are you?

Irene: at my home......why, what happened?

Y/n: Is Jennie with you?

irene: no.......wait.......Jennie didn't come home?

Y/n: No.Do you know anything? please tell me.

Irene told y/n everything and Irene told y/n that kai told jennie to come backyard.

Y/n immediately rushed to her car and drove to Jennie school.

I JUST WANT TO FINISH THAT THEN CAUSE ITS ONLY ONE SHOT SO

GUYS FOLLOW ME ON INSTA

_SHI.PER_

THATS MY ID

AND SUPPORT ME LOVELIES
💖🖤🙆🏻‍♀️