School's Bully

Hey guys this is my first fanfic so i hope you guys like it i'm not very good but hey wouldn't hurt to try ENJOY!!

Camila's POV

Hi my name is Camila Cabello and tomorrow is my first day back to school, the one thing i'm gonna miss this summer is not being bullied by the one and only Lauren Jauregui, it sucks cause i have like 2 mouths for summer but i have my best friends to keep my company the hole 2 months i have a boyfriend named Jai Brooks he's a soccer player we having been dating for 5 mouths but we never had our first kiss, heck i never had my first kiss i want my first kiss to be magical but idk if i want Jai to be my first kiss he doesn't give me the butterfly's in my stomach like he used to i feel like i made a mistake to be his girlfriend ;( should not be thinking about this now.. I roll over to the clock on my night stand read 10:05 pm and i have to be up by 6:00 am, so i better stop thinking about this before i end up not sleeping tonight I shut my eyes and fall into a deep slumber..

Lauren's POV

Hey my name is Lauren Jauregui, and tomorrow is my first day back in hell world i call school, because of my stupid English teacher Mr. Prescott i almost didn't make it last year because as you may know i'm the school badass i failed his class so much times he almost held me back but luckily he didn't, I'm also dating Quarter Back Brad Simpson for about 9 mouths but i caught him cheating on this girl and that's when i decided to tell him i caught him cheating but he said he'd never do it again and that he was really sorry and i gave him another chance and now i'm here 9 mouths into the relationship and he stopped hooking up with girls but he would still check girls out but i didn't mind i do the same but as long as we don't touch them its not cheating Brad's been doing good we hang out more so i guess that's good. I rolled over to the side and saw that it was 10:57 pm so i better get sleeping.. 

The Next Morning..  

Camila's Pov

Ugh as i heard my alarm clock i rolled over and turned off the alarm i rolled back in bed but as soon as i was about to fall back a sleep my mom opens the door and opens the windows so the sun was on me and mom said get up your going to be late for your first day back to school! my mom yelled! walking out of the room to go wake Sofi up my little sister, and that's when i rolled out of bed and went to go shower once i was done i dried myself off then i put on a pizza crop top, with high wasted blue jeans, and to top it off i put on my signature Bow and i went to put on make up today i felt like making myself presentable for the first day of school so i put on eyeliner lip gloss and blush and curled my hair a little i look back at the time and it read 6:55 am, so i made my way downstairs to be greeted by my parents i kiss there cheeks then sat down on the table i grabbed a plat of eggs,bacon, and toast after i was finished i had about a couple minutes to leave for school so i went to the living room and sat with my sister on the phone checking twitter,Instagram, and tubler it was now 7:08 am and i had to be at school at school at 8:00 am, and the reason why i got up at 6 am was because i take forever to get ready but i guess today was different.. 

Lauren's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing it read 7:08 am, so i rolled out of bed went to shower and when i was done i dried myself and went to go to my dresser to find cloths i wore black leather jeans with a black crop top that said i hate Mondays, and my leather jacket i put on not that much makeup and was greeted by my family i said morning and they said hi my mom said she had to take Taylor and Chris to school and my father had already for work so i finished eating my breakfast then got my keys and backpack and drove to school..