Part 1.2

Hanamaki opened the door to his apartment, letting himself fall on the couch. He groaned on the pillow.

"Are you okay, Makki?" Oikawa asked, closing the door behind him.

"It's six in the morning. I have been working since eight p.m. Do the math!" Hanamaki said, voice partially muffled by the pillows.

Oikawa sat on the floor, next to him. He was looking around the living room, eyes always lingering a bit more on the dead plants around. "You sure have a lot of plants..."

Hanamaki hummed. "Ken keeps buying them for me to 'cheer me up'. I keep killing them." Hanamaki sighed.

Oikawa nodded before his gaze fell on the pot in front of him. He took it in his hand and started fiddling with the dead plant. It wasn't long before the dark green turned into a more vibrant shade and the flowers bloomed. A beautiful kalanchoe. Oikawa smiled.

"How did you do that?" Hanamaki asked, surprised.

"I suppose I still have my powers from the game... And my stone." Oikawa said, fiddling with the pin he wore.

"Were you a nature fairy?" Hanamaki jokingly asked.

"No, I was a king." Oikawa said, staring at the flowers with a smile.

"And had a golden throne?" Hanamaki asked and started mumbling gently the rest of the lyrics to 'Don't you worry child'.

"Oh, no. It was made of wood! Later on, I had one made of skulls!" Oikawa said, mumbling about it being 'uncomfortable to sit on' right after. Hanamaki blinked.

"A throne of...skulls...?" Okinawa nodded.

"I honestly hated it." He said. "I preferred the wooden one. But the skull one was a gift and I couldn't get rid of it." His expression darkened. "Then, it just became a symbol of revenge." He said.

"What happened?" Hanamaki sat up.

"My ex-fiance gifted me the throne. Said it was to match with him. Then, he cheated on me with one of his servants." Hanamaki winced. "And he announced it on the day of our wedding! I had already said 'I do' and he pulls that! Who does that?!" Oikawa said, running a hand through his hair in frustration.

"What a dick." Hanamaki sighed.

"He then proceeded to kick me out!"

"Did you leave?"

"My best friend had to drag me out of the throne room!" Hanamaki sucked in a breath. He was way too invested.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"I swore revenge." Oikawa sighed. Hanamaki patted his back. "And then, he had the audacity to ask me to join his side!" Oikawa added. "Like, seriously! What's his bag? You can't just break my heart and marry your servant and then ask me to join your side as if nothing happened!"

"Sounds like a douchebag." Hanamaki said.

"He is! And all of our friends sided with him!" Oikawa added before wiping a stray tear. "Except the Nekoma kingdom. Tetsu-chan took my side. But he betrayed me because of some wizard." Oikawa sounded hurt as he said the last sentence. Hanamaki hummed.

"Dated that girl in High School. She was very abusive, so I broke up with her. She lied to our friends and pretended to be the victim." Oikawa looked up. "Everyone believed her. Bitch pulled an Amber Heard but successful." Hanamaki leaned back, sighing at the memories. Sometimes he could still feel her hands around his throat.

Oikawa just stared at him, confused. "Who's Amber Heard?"