Ooops You Deserved It

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER OVER EXAGGERATED BUT I THINK IT’S FUNNY           

LOL DON’T TAKE THIS COMPLETELY SERIOUSLY! I STILL HOPE YOU LAUGH AND HAVE FUN READING AS MUCH AS I HAD FUN WRITING

BECAUSE IT’S PRETTY FUNNY!

SIDE NOTE:

THIS IS 4 PAGES ON WORD AND WATTPAD’S PAGING PISSES ME OFF.

Keaton’s P.O.V

I left her house around 7, thinking about the events that I was leaving in the house. Thinking about her. With her flowy hair, and those sparkling green eyes that captivated me. Her and that perfect smile, the smile that could instantly brighten up my day without saying anything. It may sound crazy, but I knew deep down inside that my heart was quickly developing feelings for her. And I knew that those feelings were going to grow big very soon. I decided to take the long way home, walking alongside the beach and going down the long way of my street. All I knew was that she was becoming very important to me. I needed to keep her around as long as I could, because I’d go insane if I lost her. Along the way I saw two familiar figures on the pier. I stopped and squinted a little closer, coming to the realization that it was Meg and Wes. I’m serious, do those two ever stop making out? I’m expecting their lips to be falling off sometime soon. I decided to continue my way home, because if I saw them eating their faces off one more time, I swear I’d throw up. My feet quickly found the corner to my house, and I strutted until I saw a monstrous creature near my house. Under the streetlight it turns out that horrendous thing, was Acacia. Oh great, just when I thought this day was going perfectly fine.

She was walking some cats, since when does anyone walk a cat? Like seriously that’s only something she would do. I mean, I love cats, I have one of my own, but I would NEVER ever, put a leash on it and walk it up and down the street. Why is she even up my street? She lives like four blocks away. The situation got even more awkward when I saw what she was wearing. I’m pretty sure a drunken unicorn had puked on her, because she did not look attractive. First of all, who wears a light blue onesie with a unicorn horn and eyes on it with rainbow scales down the back? Especially with boots, in California. I worry about this girl sometimes, like where are her parents? She must feel lonely. But then again, she’s weird enough, she probably just talks to her cats for fun. Bottom line is, Acacia needs Jesus.

She came closer to me, and out of nowhere tried to start up a conversation. No offence to her, but if she was the last girl in the world. And my life depended on talking to her, I still wouldn’t do it. Now, you’re probably thinking I’m really mean right now. But seriously, this girl has stalked me since I was in 9th grade. Make that about two years. She camped out on my lawn during Halloween once. Don’t even ask me how she did it, because I woke up and saw a tent that turned out to be hers on my front yard.

“Keaton oh hi I didn’t see you there” oh sure, yeah totally.

“Hello”

“How are you?”

“I’m good thank you”

“Oh that’s awesome”

“Yeah sure”

“Um so what are you doing here?” dumb much?

“Acacia, I live here”

“Oh do you really?”

“Yes, really. You out of all people should know that.”

“Oh and why is that?”

“Are you serious? I’m not even going to get into this right now”