My dancer

I made a deal with one of my friends so now I'm doing this.
Get Holy water and Jesus next to yall, because this is gonna be a hell of a ride.
Just warning yall.
Contains:
Smut
Hard-core sex
Kinks
Pet names
                         enjoy!!!
                              ~

Doumas POV:

It was late at night, I had the feeling to go to a bar or something like that.
I felt like I just needed to rest a little, and have fun with the humans, that work there.
Maybe fool some and eat them, while I can use them for my desires.

I slowly walked into a bar, looking around.
A lot of women and even man pole dancing, and they are all drunk who are watching them.
I just chuckled, foolish humans.
Humans always make me laugh, how dumb they can be. Never expecting any bad thing to happen to them.
Well, they are wrong.

No one's POV:

Akaza has been working there, when he doesn't have any missions left and reported them to muzan, of course.
So he just has fun with playing around with the male humans.
They usually touch the pinkette sexually, which makes akaza uncomfortable sometimes.
But when he's in the mood, he has fun with the male humans, then get them to follow him, then... he eats them.

Douma started to walk around, looking for any human, male, female that could be good for his tonight's meal.
He desired a good meal tonight, he was hungry.
Hungry in both ways.

So he sat down on a chair, close to one of the poles.
That's when he heard a female talk to someone, behind a curtain.
"Akaza, sir, are you alright?" The women asked the pinkette, worried expression on her face.

"Akaza-?" Douma thought, "Let's just keep listening.." the taller male then listened to the women.

"Y-Yes! It's just a little accident!" That voice, douma had heard it before.
"Okay then..!" The women walked away, soon the pinkette was shown on the pole.

Douma blushed immediately, as soon as he saw the pinkette in very tight shorts, no shirt, a bow around his neck... he felt his heart race.
The pinkette covered his pale blueish skin up, and his eyes were hazel.
Akaza was bleeding a little on his chest, it must've been a glass that cut it.
Akaza didn't notice douma, but the taller male was starring into akazas beauty.
He felt his pants tighten, this was exactly the meal he was hungry for tonight.

Akaza then slowly went down the stage, to choose a male for himself.
He saw the taller male, but didn't recognize, since douma had blue eyes now, and the blood mark on his hair was covered up.

Akaza walked up to douma, and bent down to him "Hey handsome..~ enjoying what you see?" Akaza asked in a flirty voice tone, douma just grinned.
Starring at aakzas chest, then at akazas face.
"Yes.. I did~" douma held akazas chin, about to kiss him, like he always wanted to, but akaza never let him even get close to him.
Akaza then chuckled and pushed the man's hand away, "Follow me." Akaza started to walk to behind the curtains, douma stood up, hiding his tightening pants with his hands and following the pinkette behind the curtains.

Akaza went into a VIP room, douma knew what was going on.
Akaza opener the door "Come in..~" Then let the blondie walk in, and locked and closed the rooms door.
The room looked super romantic.
Pinkish led lights, big comfortable bed.
The bathroom, even better, big shower tub and red led lights.

Akaza then started to dance for the man, giving him lap dance, ect..

Then some hours later, akaza felt very hungry for dick, and meat. Akaza walked up to the man, who was looking around in the room.
"Sorry man.. You are my meal for tonight!" Akaza then jumped on top of douma, who just gave a giggle.
They fell on the bed, akaza bitting into doumas neck, it started to bleed.
"Ow- pff-" douma couldn't help but laugh at akazas foolish behavior.
Akaza was confused "The.. fuck- What are you laughing about?!" Akaza was mad, the human was barely damaged.
"Akaza.. Do you not recognize me?~" douma smirked, that's when it hit akaza.
"D-Douma-?" Akaza started to back away, but was pulled back by douma.
"Yes. It's me~" Akaza looked terrified, worried, and confused on why Is this fucker here.
"T-The hell are you doing here?!" Akaza then slapped doumas hands off of his.
"Ow-! Be more polite jeez-" douma chuckled then gripped akazas ass.
Akaza yelped and blushed in the sudden touch.
"I was.. hungry.. So I came here to have fun..!~ I would've never imagined that I'll meet up with you here!~" Douma moved his hand, on akaza arched back, to akazas chest, and gripped it.
Akaza yelped again "f-fuck..- W-Why choose me..? Hgh~" Akaza then laid his head on doumas chest, arching his back.
"Hm..? Oh, well.. Because you look absolutely tasty tonight as well..~" That sentence made akaza flustered, and wanting more.
The way douma treated him, made him want more.
"D-Douma..-" Akazas ass was slapped, having akazas sentence cut off.
Douma got a loud yelp as award.
"Yes?~" Douma teased the pinkette, rubbing his inner thighs, close to akazas dick.
"Hhah...~ p-please n-not there..~" Akaza had a hard time speaking in this condition he was in.
Douma giggled "Why not?~" Akazas head was then pulled backwards, by one of doumas hands.
"Ah!- J-Just don't!" It was clear, akaza wanted more, and for douma to touch him more there.
"Give me an actual reason, whore." Douma leaned closer to akazas face, akaza wanted doumas touch, and so he wanted to kiss douma, but douma tilted his head backwards.
"Nah uh uh!~ not until you'll answer me, like a good pet you are." Douma then let go of akaza, sitting back on the bed, watching what will the flustered pinkette do.
"D-Douma..~ Don't..  leave me like this..! I need you.. ~" Akaza was clearly turned on, Douma used that against him.
"Hm.. Show me how badly you want me then." Douma smirked, watching akazas moves.
Akaza then took the bow off of his neck, crawling closer to douma.
"Douma.." Akaza was so desperate, he fucking had to he fucked till his mind was blurred.
Douma continued to smirk, teasing akaza by moving his hands towards akazas hips, then putting his hands back down.
That made akaza angry, and even more greedy.
"J-Just fuck me already!!" Akaza yelled, not thinking about his words not once.
"Oh?~" douma then laid down, pulling akaza into his lap.
"I want you to ride me then..~" Douma had the widest grin on his face.
Akaza was a flustered mess, he loved how douma treated him like a worthless slut.
"Y-Yes.. master.." Douma blushed "Master? You really just admitted that you're a slut for me. Did you?~" Akaza then kissed doumas neck, and started to move his hips on doumas dick.
Letting out small moans, heat clouds feeling the room.
Douma stared to kiss akazas neck, leaving hickeys everywhere, and bruises.
"Ah!~" akaza moaned loudly from the touch he got from douma.
Douma whispered into akazas ears "slut..~" akaza blushed from the pet name, made him want more of douma.
He took off doumas pants, then his, even both of their underwear.
There was precum coming out of akazas hard dick.
"Ngh..~" akaza felt emebrassed, he realized what he is doing, and with who.
He was shocked about how big doumas dick was, he could've never imagined it.
Akaza wanted doumas dick so badly, he crawled down and then slowly inserted it into his mouth.
Slowly moving his tounge around doumas dick, leaving saliva drop all over doumas dick.
Douma didn't like the slow moves, so he gripped akazas short pink hair, and thrusterd into akazas mouth, making akaza gag and choke on doumas dick.
"Ah~ You have such a good mouth~" Douma was pleased by the noises akaza let out.
Akaza was so greedy, he started to ginger himself while sucking off douma, which made douma mad.
"Hey..! Who told you that you can finger yourself. Fucking whore!" Douma came I akazas mouth, but doumas cum went almost into akzas eyes as well, as he pulled akaza off of his dick.
Douma pushed akaza down the bed after going behind him, then tied akazas hands together behind akazas back, he also tied akazas legs together.
"Heh..~ better.. " Then he lifted Akazas ass up, opening akazas ass cheeks, teasing akazas hole.
"Hgh!~ p-please..~" Douma giggled and inserted one finger, moving it "A-AH!~ N-NAIL-" akaza was cut off, one of doumas hands covering akazas mouth, and doumas fingers instered into akazas mouth too.

"Let that mouth be useful, and suck on my fingers~" akaza nodded and started to suck on doumas fingers.
Douma inserted now 2 of his fingers into akazas hole, making him wider from the inside.
"Woah! You're pretty wide... This isn't your first time, now is it?" Douma felt a little mad, and jealous.
Akaza shook his head, douma then pulled his fingers out, and inserted his dick in, not letting akaza adjust at all, he was so mad at akaza, that he will leave him blurred minded.
"Fucking whore.. How many dicks did this ass of yours please?! Huh!?" Douma went so hard into akaza, he immediately found akazas prostate and that made akaza moan super loud, and tear up.
"AH!!~" Akaza stopped sucking on doumas fingers.
"You are mine.. And your body is mine.. fucking bitch!" Douma gripped akazas hips, and went super hide  on akaza.
"DOUMA!~" akaza came immediately, douma kept going and going.
Akaza was unable to see now, begging douma to stop, and that hes sorry.
But that didn't make douma feel bad, and not to fuck him so hard.
Douma then came into akaza, cum dripping down from akazas ass, to the pillow.
Douma slapped akazas ass, leaving a red mark on it, he also bit down on akazas thighs, arms, back.
Akaza then passed out on the bed, AL messed up.

"Little whore..~"

(WOOOO IT WAS 12AM SO UH- YEAH AHAHAH anyways I can't see shit. I will continue my other one shots dw!! Anyways bye. 1733 words.😟😟)