In a alley with you~

Contains: Smut, kinks, top douma, bottom akaza, aggressivness
.

.

.

No One's POV:

It was late at night, Douma was walking around, hoping to find some food for himself, that's when he heard a lot of loud noises and music coming from somewhere.
He was curious, so he went to check what it is.
He slowly and unnoticeably got there, then he saw it was a festival.
"A festival? What a good idea to hang out with Akaza-dono!~" he said.
Then he ran off, rushing to the infinity fortress, hoping to find akaza.

As he got there, he looked around, akaza no where to be found.
He saw the biwa girl, so he thought, maybe she knows where akaza is.
So he walked up to nakime, and waved "Hello Nakime!~  Would you mind answering a question? Do you happen to know where Akaza-dono is?" Nakime nodded "He's finishing his mission.. He'll be back in a few minutes.. Can you please wait for him?" Douma nodded, then sat down after thanking nakime.

While the minutes passed, what seemed like an hour, douma was playing with his ice children.
Then Akaza appeared, he was tired, and exhausted from the mission.
He walked up to Nakime, telling her to please teleport him to his room, he needs to rest.
Nakime nodded and did what akaza said.
But while that, Douma was about to approach and "Hell-" welcome akaza but... he was teleported.
"Huh-? Where did he go?" Douma looked around. "Where did you teleport him?" He asked. Nakime sighed "Into his room. But I don't recommend bothering him right now.. He's very tired, and needs to rest." Before Nakime could've even finished, "Thanks!" Douma rushed to akazas room.
Nakime sighed and face palmed, what was she thinking, of course Douma would be stubborn. It wouldn't be even douma if he did listen.

Douma got to akazas room, he knocked.
"Akaza..!~ Can i come in?"

Akazas POV:

I was teleported to my room, finally resting on my comfortable bed.
I laid down and closed my eyes, wanting to sleep.
That's when i heard a knock, I was hoping, crossing my fingers it wasn't Douma.
"Akaza..!~ Can i come in?" It was Douma.
I groaned "No. Let me rest." I said.
He didn't seem to bother, since he already opened my door, and walked up to my bed.
I looked at him "The hell you think you're doi-" He picked me off, leaving me shocked.
"WHAT THE FUCK-?!" I punched his head off, leaving blood marks on the wall and floor. Fuck. I have to clean that  off later. Great.
"Ouch!~" he giggled "I want you to come with me to a festival, near my cult! I felt like, it's a good occasion to be hanging out with you at!~" I tilted my head, maybe he's right. But how i know him, he'll definitely do something stupid.
"..Okay sure. But don't ou dare do anything stupid!" (It's not gonna be stupid 😼) Douma nodded "I won't!" Then he started to walk out of my room.
Leaving the infinity fortress and rushing by his cult, then stopping, and then walking back to his cult.
"The fuck are you doing-" I asked, he looked down at me, and smiled "Do you wanna go there like that? It's too obvious that you're a demon, don't you think?~" He grinned.
I sighed and nodded  "Fair point." So we eneded up in his cult room.
"Nice place I guess." I said, he hummed "Well thank you!~" Then I felt him throwing clothes at me. "Ugh- Jeuss Christ." I took them, then stared at him "Aren't you gonna leave and let me change?" I was annoyed by him.
"Heh.. Why? You don't want me to see your body?~" (he soon will either way 😳).
I felt my cheeks heaten up a bit, "Ugh. Whatever!" I started to undress, he was staring at me.. Why was he staring?

Doumas POV:

"Ugh. Whatever!" I chuckled, then I was a little surprised that he gave in, and started to undress either way.
Gosh.. What a nice body. I couldn't help myself but stare.. It was so curvy, yet buffed. He looked too perfect, Totally my type. I saw him blush, it was quiet adorable in my opinion.
"What the fuck are you starring at?!" He seemed mad, and flustered. Oh gosh, I cannot get enough of his side of him.
I laughed softly "At a handsome fellow..~" I said, I saw him open his eyes wide and blush. He turned around trying to hide it, then finally dressed up.
Not gonna lie, he definitely turned me on.
"So, you're done? Let me see!~" He turned back around, still flustered, my clothes were the twice of the size of him! He looked absolutely adorable.
"You look so cute!~ It's adorable seeing you in my clothes, plus being flustered...~" I grinned, he snarled at me, he was even more flustered! Mission successful.