Chapter 6

I left Ian and walked away without so much as a glance back.

I made my way to the kitchen where I heard chanting. Either beer pong or another drinking game.

"Hey Emery!" I heard my name yelled over the music and yelling. I turn my head to see Jax.

"Hey," I said smiling. "What's going on?"

"Oh, someone's doing body shots."

"Great" I Said Rolling my eyes sarcastically.

"Would you and Vic like to come join our room of truth or dare downstairs?"

"I would have to find Vic and Ian and Landon would probably come with whether they play or not depends on how good you are at convincing them."

We both laugh a little and he starts leading me to the dining room where a make shift ping pong table was made on top of the dining room table, Vic was playing against Landon. She was kicking ass.

"Vic," I said once I'm standing next to her.

"Oh hey!" She says extremely loudly and slurred. So she's wasted, Landon is walking over with Jax now, and he's definitely drunk as well. I pull out my phone and send Ian a message to meet us at the stairs to the basement.

He read it almost instantly and I see him shuffling through the crowd, I hold Vic's arm and lead her to the stairway. "Vic?"

"Yes Em?"

"You sure you want to go play another game?" Jax had told her and Landon about what we were doing while I was texting Ian.

"Oh hell yeah!" She sounded excited and I made a point to not let her drink too much more. I don't want to have to carry her.

I just sighed and continued walking.

———

We all made it down into the basement without anyone falling. Ian had taken Vic from me because he can carry her so she won't fall down from her Stilettos.

We were all now seated in a circle around the coffee table in the downstairs living room.

"I'll go first." Jax said, he looked over at a girl who had fiery red hair. She wasn't a ginger but she had very vibrant dyed hair, and her blue eyes made it stand out even more. She's gorgeous.

"Truth or dare, Amiya?"

"I'll play it safe for round one, Truth." She was smart, I'll most likely do the same, since I can't drink and all.

"What's the biggest secret you kept from your parents?" He was being nice, maybe he was trying to get on her good side so when it's her turn she won't embarrass him.

She laughed, "that I'm a virgin."

Everyone either let out a giggle or and 'ooo' or 'that's hot'

"Ok my turn!" She said and clapped her hands together before looking around the room, her gaze stopped on Jordan. "Truth or dare Handsome."

His stupid smirk made its appearance. "Dare."

"Fuck me." Well she's outgoing...

Jordan just laughed, "desperate much? Pass me a shot." I understand not wanting too but he could've been nicer. He really is an ass.

"Fuck you," she mumbled, but his friend Logan was sitting next to her and he replied right back with "honey you already tried."

I spoke up, for the first time in a long time I stood up. "Logan shut the fuck up. You don't have to be a dick." Ian put his hand on my thigh, trying to calm me down.