iv

goodmorning - his pov

she's sleeping in my bed. coach's daughter, kaia jones is sleeping in my fucking bed. as if this night couldn't get any better.

i was quick to get everyone out the apartment reminding the boys we had a 6:00am practice and coach would kill us if we were late. i grabbed a glass of water and an aspirin putting it next to my bedside table which was the side she had fallen asleep on before stripping down to my boxers and throwing on a pair of pyjama bottoms so she didn't freak in the morning when she realised she was sleeping with a half naked guy.

i climbed over her small frame as she clung to one of my pillows suffocating the hell out of it as she slept soundly. i took a picture so i could show her how violent but cute she looked sleeping, she was definitely the type to threaten to kill you in your sleep and actually do it.

i lay back in my bed moulding my head to my pillow as i turned my head slightly to see the sleeping girl next to me. she was facing me, her features soft and pure, her pink lips were slightly parted and she breathed softly. this was a side i'd never seen, the non agressive calm side, the girl was crazy and a fucking ball of fire at most and pouring water on her would only fire it up more.

i looked over her face, the light freckles that were on her face but not obvious enough to see as she hadn't been out in the sun in this rainy climate. her soft curls ran along her back as she slept, she looked so peaceful... and beautiful.

if the boys could hear me now jeez. i let myself drift off to sleep soundly as the girl slept next to me thinking about all the things i shouldn't be.

i woke up slightly before my 5:30 alarm and the girl was wrapped in my arms and instead of clinging to the pillow she was doing at the beginning of the night she had her arm wrapped around my arm like a teddy bear. i could feel my little man waking up and i mentally cursed myself for it because god it was definitely going to creep her out.

i quickly adjusted myself without moving her at all so it was less visible and i thanked myself for wearing pyjama pants because if it was just my boxers... well that was another story.

my alram went off and i heard her mumble a bunch of profanities before she opened her eyes and looked down at my bare chest then my face before jumping away from me like the fucking plague, that did wonders for my ego. "sorry, i didn't mean to do that." she said rubbing her eyes tiredly as i turned my alarm off.

"it's fine." i said climbing out of the bed. "i'm gonna take a shower, you can take one as well." i offered as she grumbled tiredly.

"take a shower at a guys place? the shower is probably covered in microscopic little swimmers. yeh no thanks." she said making me laugh. "you're not wrong there." i said before heading out to the shower.

i took a cold shower to begin with to deal with my little... sorry i lied, big problem. i showered quickly knowing the other were probably waking up soon and would want to get going quickly. i went back into my room and she was passed out on the bed sleep again. i changed quickly then decided to wake her up.

"kaia, you need to get up so i can drive you back before practice." i said shaking her slightly as she opened her eyes to look at me. "i'm up." she mumbled, i wouldn't have understood what she had said if i wasn't already wide awake. she put on the joggers i'd handed her and held her heels in her hand because she said she was too tired to walk in heels.

i drove us back to campus in my car as the others said they'd grab me some breakfast for me to have when i got there, i kid you not we'd been in the car for less than two minutes and she'd already fallen asleep again. remind me to never wake her up this early she was barely functioning.