xxi

black and red paint - her pov

i woke up to the sound of carter's alarm but he was already in the shower as i head his shower running, i turned the alarm off and went into the bathroom holding his phone. "if you knew you were gonna wake up earlier why didn't you turn your alarm off?" i asked tiredly as i heard him drop something in the shower.

"jeez kaia i'm showering." he laughed and i rolled my eyes. "funny that, i said the exact same thing." i said as he turned the shower off pulling the towel that was thrown over the foggy glass wrapping it round his waist as he stepped out running a hand through his dark wet hair.

god he looked so good right now, like unbelievably good, the water droplets clinging to his muscles like it was their life line. "eyes up here princess." he teased tilting my head up to look at him.

"turn your damn alarm off." i said sternly as he smiled down at me sliding his hand around my jaw.

"i will i'm sorry princess." he said his hands finding my hair massaging my scalp softly most likely messing up my hair even more as i closed my eyes at the feeling. "you hungry hm?" he asked and i hummed quietly not wanting to open my eyes.

"okay well you can head downstairs and get some cereal i'll meet you down in five." he said kissing me softly. i didn't open my eyes for a minute and looked up to see him still looking down at me. "go on then." he teased as i rolled my eyes heading back into his room.

i changed back into my linen trousers and my top heading downstairs where chris was already sat at the kitchen table. "morning." i said sitting down opposite him. "morning, nice night?" he said with a smirk as he drank his coffee. "actually, yeh. went straight to sleep." i said squinting at him.

"okayyyy, whatever you say." he said as i rested my elbows on the table and closing my eyes. i kept thinking about the way i felt when he kissed me... it was weird and i kind of liked it.

just as i was about to fall deeply asleep i felt someone wrap and arm around my waist and lean forward to whisper in my ear. "hey as much as i like this position we need to get to school." jake said moving my hair from my face.

"you need your mouth cleaned, with soap." i mumbled when he sat me upright so i would get up. "c'mon i'll drive your car." he said picking me up off the stool making me yelp.

once we were back at school he went to the rink and i went back to my dorm and mariana was sat on the couch impatiently with phe who looked absolutely shattered around her pile of books. "you said you had something to tell me... and now i'm ready to hear it." mariana said as i dropped my bag at the door.

"well do you want the story from saturday till now or the article..." i asked brushing my hair away from my face.

"you know i want the full story, fucking sit down." she said and i groaned.

"so... saturday i was just at home you know cuz i really didn't want to go to the party. and then I heard the sound of pebbles being thrown at my window like some cheesy 80s romcom so I looked out and thought 'who the hell is out there' and I saw Jake." i said and she stared at me waiting for what i had to say.

"he told me he came baring gifts so I left him in obviously. He came in and made himself all comfortable in my bed and I was like okay whatever you do what you want and then he asked me to and a "paint him like one of my French guys" so I did... and then he took a picture of me and then I went to grab my phone and then somehow I ended up kissing him and then he ended up you know... fingering me and then I can and give my hand job and then yeah," i said and her eyes widened but didn't say anything so i would continue.