𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼♛

A/N: HEYYY GUYSSS THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER THAN THE OTHERS!! ALOT HAPPENS BETWEEN KATSUKI AND IZUKU, LETS JUST SAY IZUKU BEGANS TO "ACCEPT IT." YOURE GONNA ENJOY IT TRUST ME!! ⚠️SMUT!! I REPEAT THERE IS SLIGHT SMUT IF YOU DONT WANNA READ PLS LEAVE!⚠️ i wanna see how many people read the A/N so if you've read this react with an emoji of how you think you're going to react throughout this chapter with the information I've givennn

Izuku's P.O.V
I've been stuck in Ochako's room for a while, not going to lie I'm afraid to go out. Katsuki wants that kiss and he won't settle for less...

I was sitting at Ocha's vanity staring at myself when I heard the doorknob ruffling, meaning Katsuki was trying to get inside. "Hold on! I'm coming!" I started to slightly panic.

I opened the door to see Katsuki standing there. "Hey nerd, I finished cleaning up which means your time is up. I want that kiss and I want it now." I saw the slight hunger in Katsuki's eyes.

Did he really want this kiss...it's my first maybe I'll be bad at it...or maybe he won't like it. "Katsuki, I don't know- it'll be my first kiss...and to be honest I don't know if I want it stolen by a fuck boy like you." I said that while looking down and fiddling with my fingers.

I felt a pair of hands lay onto my waist and lift me up. "Ah! Katsuki! Put my down right now!" I said while grabbing onto Katsuki's hands trying to get him to release.

"Tch no. Now shut up, you're yelling into my damn ear nerd." I heard the blonde say with slight annoyance in his voice. I felt my back press against some pillows as Katsuki laid me down onto the bed, while he toppled over me; with his hand on either side of my head. "Now, I'm going to kiss you, and you're going to kiss me back. And you know what else? You're going to Fucking enjoy it."

I heard the voice above me state with stern in his voice. All I could do was nod, and gulp harshly, I saw Katsuki getting closer to me while tilting his head to the side.

I didn't know if I was to leave my eyes closed or open. Yeah, it was that bad..I saw Katsuki's eyes closed, so I decided to do the same. I closed my eyes and waited for Katsuki's lips to be pressed against mine.

There it was...Katsuki's lips...rough, yet soft at the same time. I felt them press against mine, and it took me a second, but I started to kiss him back. Our kiss was slow and steady, not what I was expecting, but sadly I was enjoying it.

I put my hands onto Katsuki's shoulder pulling him closer by instinct. 'Okay, Izuku that's enough. Tell him to stop now.'  Wait what..? I didn't have to tell him to stop because I felt his lips come apart from mine.

"Holy fuck nerd. You suck at kissing. You don't have to eat my damn face off." Hearing Katsuki say those words made me feel bad. I thought I did okay. I took my hands off of his shoulders and I looked down. "I told you it was my first kiss asshole. Im sorry that im not as experienced as you." I said with an eye roll.

"Woah, woah, calm down nerd. Just because it was bad doesn't mean I didn't some what enjoy it." Katsuki said while looking down at me, and using one of his hands to life my chin up, so I was looking at him again. "What...?" I said with a slight tilt to my head.

"Listen Deku, you're kissing is ass, so to help you out a little let me give you a lesson. I bet it'll help." I looked at Katsuki dumbfounded. "You? Give me a lesson? Sounds like you just want to kiss me more." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Damn right I do. Now listen really all you need to do is stop trying to eat my face off, and slow down. Also follow my lead alright?" Katsuki's voice was soft. And nice to listen to. I nodded. Did I really want this? Did I really want to kiss Katsuki Bakugou. The most contaminated boy in the school?