Booze On The Run

Jynx was very confused. Honestly, when weren't they? However, that wasn't the point. What was the point was that they were out of their good alcohol and they weren't even sure how. All that they had left was the disgusting ass beers for Jeff when he came back. They had to go on another booze run out of town since the local liquor store just had shitty brands. As should be expected of a small college town. Jynx grabbed their keys from Ed Sheeran and made a beeline to the door with a sigh.

Ring!

"Ow, fuck!"

"Watch it, dipass!"

Rubbing their tender nose, Jynx glared at the person that ran into them as someone to the side laughed at the ordeal. It was Sully that was glaring at them with those dark, spiteful eyes. He was lucky that he was pretty, or else they wouldn't hesitate to give him a black eye. Jynx pushed the brunette out of the doorway with a low groan and turned off the lights before locking up.

"Now, where do you think you're going?" Kage asked slyly, slipping an arm around their shoulders. With a creepy giggle, he added, "Don't tell me you're running away."

Wrapping their arm around his waist, Jynx walked towards their motorcycle while dragging him along. "Only to the liquor store. I've run out and I'm getting more." When they threw their leg over the vehicle, Kage quickly slipped away. His arms were tightly crossed over his chest. As he shifted from one foot to the other, Jynx couldn't help but wonder if he was nervous around the motorcycle. "Of course, you two are always welcome to join me. It only takes ten to fifteen minutes to drive where I'm going."

"Why the fuck would we ever join you, bitch?" Sully spat. Oh, was he still upset that they knocked heads? What a piss baby.

"You guys can choose the drinks."

Kage jumped on and tightly wrapped his arms around Jynx's waist. "Sully, get the fuck in the sidecar, we're going wine shopping."

"I better get to choose the music," he grumbled as he cambered in. Childishly pouting, Sully slumped forward. They didn't know why he was complaining, the sidecar was extremely comfortable. The cats made sure it was. Little bastards wouldn't accept anything less. When Jynx told him about the Bluetooth speaker underneath the seat, his grin was so wide that it made them regret all of their decisions that led up to this moment.

Jynx started up their motorcycle and looked at Sully through the corner of their eye. "Play whatever you want. Just not any country." Shivering, they whispered, "I still have Cotton-Eye Joe on repeat in my head." With that, the small group went off.

The first five minutes of the drive were relatively quiet, with Sully's death metal as the exception. It was relaxing, actually. If Jynx were to ignore the fact that it was Kage that had an iron grip on them, they could fool themself that it was Cassandra. They didn't have a motorcycle back then, but their girlfriend would've totally held on to them this tightly if they did. Fuck, they did miss their hearse though.

"Slow the hell down! What's the big rush!?" Sully yelled over the roaring wind when they had subconsciously picked up the speed. Jynx thought about ignoring him. It was very tempting. Oh, what the hell, why not? It wasn't like he could do anything about it. With a crazed grin, they raved the engine and went even faster. Even though Kage's grip on Jynx's waist became almost unbearable, it was worth it to hear Sully yell out random curses at them.

Cackling, they yelled back, "The hurry is that the drive's going to be longer than ten minutes if I don't break a couple of speeding laws!"

"Why must you break the law, sugarplum?!"