Three

I heard Mother and that man arguing, they were just arguing, over what? Nothing. Arguing because they could, arguing because they hated each other, arguing because they had so much to say to each other, arguing because they have built up anger they needed to let out, arguing! Arguing! Just fucking arguing!
...
Arguing because they had all the time in the world and had nothing else better to do at that moment.
The arguing finally stops and Mother walks into the kitchen going back to her 'old self' and starts making lunch for everyone.

Everyone hates lunch but we tolerate it because we have to keep Mother happy and that man happy. Happy, happy, happy.
...
Lunch was my second brother's favorite meal, and stupidly enough we over looked that red flag. He died a few hours after lunch. Mother was panicked and called 911 but it was too late and was dead on the spot. The autopsy determined that his cause of death was caused by a heart attack. I knew that was a lie, his own twin sister knew it was a lie. It was all a lie. His food was poisoned, it was a like a prisoner on death row, he chose his last meal when Mother asked him what he wanted lunch to be and it was going to be his very last meal with us and in this entire life! Poisoned.