2018

For a week I didn't attended the University. I was heart broken. The only thing that belong to Eric; I myself returned to him.

The pain of not seeing Eric is more now; as I always dreamt but why it is hurting me more than the pain of losing my parents.

Sitting on my bed looking at the family album my eyes where all wet. The tears were not stopping, they were falling down continuously.

As I planned I am severely hurt and heartbroken but why this pain of Eric is hurting me more than my previous pain of my deceased parents.

I wish I can transfer to some other University way away from this city but I can't.

This is the only house that my father left after his death and money transferred on my name. And I have nothing else.

I don't know but I can't stop thinking about my parents today after a long time.

For two years, after my father's death; to lessen my pain; I started to follow Eric North. Seniors use to gossip when I was fresher that "Eric is the most handsome, heartthrob and rich guy. He is  amazing."

One day I went to the fine art department and saw a group was talking about paintings that were displayed on the notice board of their Department.

I too looked on it. Every painting has painter name but one painting was not named. When everybody left I removed the pin from downside and tried to look behind the painting so that I can find who has drawn such beautiful masterpiece.

And to my surprise, I did find out it was the painting painted by Eric North. I wrote something on the painting and from that day I started to follow him.

It was not love earlier when I started to follow him but suddenly without realising in this two years my feelings for him started to change.

Earlier he was just a out of reach 'God of all rounder' source; to fool me and live in a fack world that I created for me. I am not weak or afraid of Eric but slowly and steadily I started to fall for him without even realising.

I started to wander in his department in my free lectures. Always write on his painting though he hates it but this excited me (but he never came for fighting or scolding me as he did earlier) and started to go to BBC to see him play without his knowing.

Few days earlier when Eric tied my shoe laces my heart skipped so fast. That I was afraid that he will hear it and will be angry because of the matter what happened on our first met which obviously he wouldn't be remembering.

And next day when I said "I am sorry Eric for disrespecting you and your prestige. This won't happen again I promise. And one thing take it. Once again I'm sorry Eric."

Remembering these words hurts me the most now.

The promise that I made to Mia and Sam is also hurting me.

Closing the family album with anger and tears. Remembering the old days I  stood from bed and cried in high pitch "I played a big gamble with my life and now I am a big loser. I fell in love with Eric which never was on my wishlist and his 'whatever' just kills me." Tears were falling down.

Emma sat on floor and in low voice pleaded her deceased parents "Please Mom and dad help me. I'm in pain. Your daughter is in pain. Please help, help."

She cried continuously and slowly after exhausting she slept on the floor only.

****************

Emma's POV

I lost my mother when I was five and in second semester of my college I lost my Dad.

Dad never told me how mother died and asked me never to ask it. I never asked but.....