Date Night

I woke up early because Dee had called my phone telling me that she was moving in with this female from the club , she told me with hesitation that this girl lived all the way in Texas . "Dee's grown that's her choice". I went into the bathroom & hopped in the shower doing my whole routine. I made sure I was fresh all the time . I might try this new Cologne later for Kia , she may like it , I walked down stairs to Cook me a stake omelette , as I sat down to eat my phone rung , It was kia , man felt like I had that crazy looking smile on my face . I answered .

Kia: Hey there
Nic: Hey Ma
Kia: don't call me ma big head
Nic: big head huh ? Ight bet
Kia: bet ! , where you taking me ?
Nic: you'll see , its a surprise
Kia: I hate surprises
Nic: you're gonna love mines , I'll pick you up @5 tho ight ?
Kia : Yep sounds good

*ends call*

Nic POV
Damn I was so wrapped up into her being in my presence that I didn't even pick a place for us to go . Shit ! Where do you take a woman this fucking beautiful . I might take her to Captain Georges , I looked up the reviews for the restaurant . "Hell yeah that's where we going". I ran up stairs to go pick out an outfit , ima where something simple , White button up , black bow tie , black dress pants & my dress shoes . I layed that out on the bed & went to look for my chain , I found it in one of the boxes "here go my baby" . I went to the mirror & started to fix up my hair , I pulled my dreads back into a ponytail "damn ! I looked good".