Meeting

Nikki aka Nic & Her Bff Dee, just recently moved to Virginia for fresh new opportunities.

Dee
Aye bro when we finish unpacking we going straight to turn up.

Nic
Hell yea nigga ain't no doubt about that , shidd we in a new spot now , you know what that mean *they both said at the same time* "New bitches!"

After they finished unpacking Nic picked out her outfit for the day , black joggers , turquoise & black truck fit shit , turquoise snap back & the brand new turquoise futures .
Nic POV
Man these females at this club gone be all over me , shit I'm sexy & I can dress . if I find me a Bbw up in there man ima have the time of my life . *Pauses* "Yo dee tf my chain at ?"
Nic busts into the bathroom , "Nigga where my chain?" . Dee laughs hard asf "Nigga always busting in on mfs like damn nigga , what you wanna get flashed !?" Nic giggles "Man go head on , our moms use to make us take baths together when we were little . But hurry up tho Bro ima be waiting in the car"
Dee gets in the car , Nic starts up the car & start bumping Move that Dope from BlueTooth . Nic pulls up a club called Element on GPS. "Damn that shit not far from here" They pull up to the club and as soon as they walk in Dee got her eyes fixed on this female , knowing Dee she disappeared. Nic go straight to the bar and orders a shot of goose and then she spots a group of women. Onr was light skin with a big booty and she was tatted the other was also light skin with big booty titties and piercings but this last girl she was something pretty I mean beautiful she had perfect eyes with a nice body she was tatted. I just couldn't take my eyes off of her I kept staring and one of her friends notice me staring and they all approached me . And you know everyone has that one ghetto friend that can't keep their mouths closed, ole girl said are you nigga or are you just a dyke because my friend right her wants to talk to you but she don't fuck with niggas . The other girl bust out laughing I said well lucky for me I'm a female but why your friend if so call want to talk to me ain't talking. she said because she shy . But right after her friend said that she said my name is Kia, can yall go ahead and leave with yall drunk asses so I can talk to her .
The girls walked away, so what's your name ? man and at that moment when she asked me that a slow song came on I asked her if she want to dance . she nodded . She guided me to the dance floor and we danced slowly but real close I could feel her moving closer to me it felt real good having someone as beautiful in my arms it was perfect . I wanted to taken this girl home but instead we just party together for the rest of the night and she gave me her number.
Kia POV
I hope she calls me right away . I I laid in bed thinking about her . thoughts about her ran through my mind and then there it was my phone Rung and it was her I didn't know what to do I just was overly excited , I answered the phone. her voice was extra soft as if she was sleepy it was so sexy it may my body shiver we talked all night long about random stuff she told me about herself her crazy best friend Dee . it seemed like she was living in the fun life it looked like she was the party type but when she asked me if I wanted to go on a date I felt so overjoyed I was so excited this girl was going to take me out .