CHP 10

Anirudh was walking to and fro as he was too confuse about what's happening with bondita.

He tried his level best to find about it, he asked doctor's, psychiatrist and even the other vampires about it but no one knew the reason about it.

He was frustrated not because she wasn't loving him back like he loves her but it's because she was losing her sense of emotions.

Yes she was losing her each and every emotion slowly slowly. It was like she was dieing from inside day by day.

Bondita became no less then a robot who just did her studies and works. She wasn't the same cute, naughty and bubbly bondita.

He can't let her live her like this not anymore. He was busy thinking about bondita when suarabh and nil entered the room.

"Any news?" He asked looking at them

While they drowned their head down and shook their head in no.

"We tried our level best to find out about it" nil said looking down

"It can be something with her health, there must be something supernatural about it" suarabh said suspiciously

"Why do you think so suarabh? We tried to ask about this to the vampires too but they were unknown about it" anirudh said

"Sir think carefully...in previous birth she was hitted by the power which was created by CC maybe this is the reason why she was suffering from all this" suarabh explained

"But it's all about CC's power and he is already dead. We know nothing about his power, how can we be sure about it?" Nil asked confusingly

"We only have the last option left and that is we have to open the vampire mystery book" suarabh said tensly

"Vampire mystery book is closed for so many years and it also has so many mystery's inside it. Opening it means opening the mystery's" nil said tensly

"If this is the only option then I will open the book. It doesn't matter what happens after that but as long as my bondita can be normal I can do anything" Ani said determine

Vampire mystery book is a book full of mystery's. No one tried to open it as no one had the courage to open it.

It has all the solution for each and every problem. If you want to find the solution of the problem then you have solve all the mystery's in the book.

And in the process of solving mystery if you are unable to solve it in between or anywhere then you will lose your life and again the book will get closed until anyone else again comes to reopen it.

There are three important stages of the mystery where the person had to fight with himself mentally, physically and emotionally.

It's easy to win physically but it's really hard to win in mentally and emotionally. In these two stage the person have to fight with his inner soul or with the person they love the most.

As no one ever solved the mystery no one knew that what will happen after a person crossed all three stages.

Now anirudh is about to open the vampire mystery book. Will he able to solve the mystery and cross the three levels or will he lose his life there?

.

.

I am going to keep bondita's character aside for few chapters and focus on the mystery. After that everything will be normal.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye