Chapte idk anymore

We ran into the gag shop only to find a dead clerk Lenny with Puddy tat screaming and crying by his body. A lump caught in my throat. Lenny might not be my bf but he was like my dad. One tear streamed down my now cream face, and then another until I was crying like Puddy.

Nibbles put his arm on my back. "Look, this is gonna be hard, but we have to fight."He said trying to encourage me. But it only made me weaker because I knew that the cogs had outnumbered us already. No matter how many new toons are born, nothing can beat the cogs. Especially these.

But we had to give it a try. Just one.

I ran out to the playground to a sight were I almost started crying again. More dead bodies. The worst one was the one I saw first.

It was radioactive.

"NO!" I shouted. " NO THIS CANT HAPPEN. STAY WITH ME PLEASE STAY!" I prayed to flippys great grandfather, hoping that a pulse would make me enthusiastic and have courage. And I did.

"NOODLES OH MY GOD." He said hugging me. "I.. I thought you died." I said quietly. "Don't worry, I would never leave you," he said.

Puddy and nibbles just stood there, watching us. It was as if they were jealous.

LOL NOPE. ( I hope not )

Then I remembered.

"HEART AND QUING." I shouted and interrupted everyone's thoughts. "We have to save them."
"I'll go fight if you guys go help heart and Quing." Radioactive volunteered. "NO!" I shouted. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?! IM NOT LETTING YOU GET HURT." I said as I moved closer to him.

We were in the brrgh, and I was cold. Even though radioactive thought he could fight, and I was frustrated and mad and sad all I wanted was him to wrap his arms around me and say "it's gonna be ok." And that's what he did. Even though I knew it wasn't true. I tried to believe it, and think of the reasons we would win this battle.

And I couldn't.

Radioactive pulled be closer so our lips touched and we kissed. Then I saw and Quing running through the tunnel. In the arms of him was heart. "She.. She was shot." He stuttered. I just looked at heart. No. Nope. Never. This wasn't happening. This couldn't happen. I couldn't help in any way possible which hurt me the most. I fell to the ground, and curled up in a ball. Maybe if I went to sleep, I would get shot or maybe it's all just a dream. Maybe it's all fake... Maybe..

Toontown is safe.

_____________

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! This is a sad chapter and a bit of romance. *wink wink* I hope you enjoyed!