Chapter 8 idk

I woke up. I was in a sleeping bag in the gazebo of ttc. It had been a long time since the cogs attacked. Puddy, Quing, Radioactive, and Trixie had died. It was so sad. We had lost so many people.. I couldnt believe it. Tasks didnt matter anymore. It was all about fighting.

I walked to the HQ. It was now the "cafeteria" aka where we had all our meals and that fun stuff. We also had found new toons. When i walked in the HQ, i instantly smelled fruit pie. Mmmm my favorite.

I sat down and ate my food, then went out to see what new things awaited me in the toon hall.

Toon Hall was now where we enrolled new toons into our.. "Place" i walked in and looked at Lefty sitting in the chair, a cat and a mouse in front of him.

"You must follow her rules. Oh, there she is now." The icy blue cat and the dark blue mouse turned to look at me.

"Hello, newbies." I said. "What might your name be?" I said, turning to face the mouse.

"I'm Twinklemouse, call me Twinkle." He said. I nodded.

Next, i turned to the cat. Before i could ask, she blurted out "Angelic. My name is Angelic."

"Ok.." I said. "Anyway.. i am going out to fight. Shall i take them with me?" I asked Lefty.

"Yea, sure." He said, smiling. We sat there, staring at each other. Ever since Radio died, i had started paying a bit more attention to Lefty than I had before.

I broke the stare, snapping back to reality.

"Well, lets go!"