Chapter 1 ~ The Screen

Thousands and Trillions of years ago, Seneca and Primordial were created. Primordial controlled the dark side while Seneca controlled the bright side.

Both were completely different, Primordial is pretty scary and very stubborn while Seneca is very active and funny. They would create thousands of new universes and lives to control. Their creations would obey them as expected.

Primordial was the very busy one who would work all day and night, just to work on his business stuff while Seneca would work all day too then sometimes sleep for hours and even sleep for millions of years.

No one even noticed that she was gone, she would leave her work to her main beings. Who are supposed to control the smaller beings and be similar to Seneca.

As Seneca was resting on a soft field with many colorful flowers during one of her ''sleeping for million years'' time, a screen appeared in front of her face which made a beep sound. She slowly opened her colorful eyes and pushed the screen away a bit due to how close it was to her face.

It showed an information document about a being called 'Antonan Amara Goresticker' At this point, Seneca was just confused about why would her screen randomly appear with a random person's information. She slowly sat up, yawning a bit then grabbed the screen and looked through it.

It said that Antonan was abused a lot and had 3 siblings who.. left her..? Anyways she seems to be very delightful and kind so Seneca decided to keep it and accept it as her own. She closed the screen and went back to resting again.