The Talk

"would you want to stay with me?" Alex asked sounding nervous.

"I'd love to" I smiled wide and helped her load everything into the car.

"would you want to stop by your place?" she asked.

"that would be great"

I ran inside and grabbed a few things before running back out to Alex. My heart was pounding but in a content way. I hadn't felt this happy in I don't know how long.

"Ready?" she smiled and I couldn't help but lean over and kiss her.

"what was that for"

"I've got a lot of lost time to make up for"

Her eyes were mesmerizing and all I wanted to do was stare into them. I held her hand in mine all the way to her house.

Once we made it inside she pulled me in by my waist.

"so, what did you have in mind"

I chuckled and looked at her.

"whatever you want" I smirked.

"mmm, well I've got a couple things in mind" she took my hand dragged me down the hall.

Her room was tidy and smelled just like she did.

"lay down for me pretty girl"

Her words sent butterflies to my stomach as I watched her unbutton her shirt.

My eyes raked her body in total awe.

"you have no idea how badly I've been wanting this baby" she smirks while climbing on top of me. My hands grab her waist, squeezing lightly.

"that makes two of us" I whispered before connecting our lips together. "you're so beautiful Alex"

"I swear god gave it all to you" she started kissing down to my neck. "can I take this off?" she asked pulling at the straps of my dress.

"Yes please" I helped her slide it off of me.

Her lips began making their way lower and lower until she reached my chest, she took my nipple into her mouth and bit it ever so lightly. I let out a loud moan and I could feel her smirk around me.

"what? you think it's funny teasing me?" I huffed.

"no, but I do think it's really sexy having you so needy for me" she looked up at me through her eyelashes and I twitched beneath her.

She took her tongue, dragging it down to my clit and stroked it just enough to get me craving more.

It was incredible, I could feel it in my lower stomach and pussy, the throbbing, the ache for her. I couldn't recall a time when I've ever needed someone more.

"please Alex," I begged.

"how would you feel if I used a stra-"

"yes" I blurted. Talk about not sounding eager.

She held all the power over me and she knew it. Climbing off the bed, she went to the nightstand and took out a pink dildo and strap. She got everything situated and I noticed there was a smaller dildo for her to grind on while she was fucking me.

That's so fucking hot. I thought to myself as I studied her every move.

"come here" she motioned for me to sit up. Her hand pulled on my hair a bit as she whispered,

"you're gonna do exactly as I say aren't you?"

"yes ma'am"I moaned.

"good girl, now spit on my cock"