Mistress

Y/n's POV

I waited patiently on the bed for Alex to return. I knew Emily was just trying to cope with it all, but I didn't want to let myself feel too bad. So I let it go.

However, Alex and I had been in the middle of a make out session when she abruptly said she had to go to her room. So, I decided to tease her a bit.

Me: Alex... hurry up. I'm sitting here all alone and I'm feeling needy

Alex: Don't you dare touch yourself. I'll be right there.

Me: I don't know if I can wait that long

There was a knock on the door and I when I opened it Alex blew past me.

"what do you think you're doing" she spun around and pushed me back on the bed.

"is everything ok?"

"No, everything's not ok" she scoffed. "you've been a naughty girl"

A smirk began to spread across my face and her hand wrapped around my throat.

"you think this is funny?"

I didn't respond and she squeezed tighter,

"use your fucking words baby"

"no ma'am"

"Take your clothes off." she commanded as she sat in the chair.

Slowly I removed my top and slid my pants off. I was wearing a light pink thong which revealed the arousal I had collected and Alex must have noticed.

"bend over" she barked and I placed my hands on the bed as she stood behind me.

"you little fucking whore" she chuckled. "you must want me really bad"

I wanted to moan for her but instead I said

"no, not that bad"

She grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me back.

"You're pussy tells a very different story, because it seems like you're just dying for me to rail the hell out of you" she slapped my ass and I jumped forward.

I had never really seen this side of Alex, but I was definitely turned on by it.

"hold on, I want to be on the same page" she says in a much softer tone. "how familiar are you with BDSM?"

I felt myself pooling with arousal.

"I'm relatively familiar" I smirked.

"I want to make a proposal and if you want to say no, I won't be offended"

I nodded, secretly hoping this was going where I thought it was.

"I want you to be my submissive.." she said as her eyes flicked between my lips and eyes.

"I would love to" I whispered. "but I do think we should go over a few things first"

"I agree pretty girl, how about we agree not to do anything tonight, so we can talk about it"

"That sounds good to me"

She smiled at me and I slipped on a t-shirt of hers.

"You're sure you want me to be you're submissive? That wasn't just a spur of the moment question?"

"no, I've been thinking about it for a while and it just came out. I am positive with my decision." she held my hand. "I need you to be too though"

"Yes I am certain." I squeezed her hand lightly.