Prompt 1

Imagine if the whole Crossman family is a massive troll

Like imagine if Zed along with his wife and concubines are in a massive polyamorous relationship and is a massive simps for each other. And everyone(specially the nobles) just misunderstand their teasing remarks to hostile remarks. Since one would expect in a royal family there is a whole drama between the queen and the King's concubines and that they DON'T get along.

•They definitely know the whole misunderstanding so they decided to prank the whole kingdom by acting like they can't stand each other.

•They also teach their respective children on how to act.

•Said children are also on board with it and are enjoying pranking the whole kingdom.

•All of them are overprotective of each other.

•One would literally be willing to scam, ruin, or kill the people who will hurt their family and no one would know afterall according to the misunderstanding of everyone, they are just rivals so why would they be willing to help their rivals? If anything the people might look at them suspiciously, thinking if they are the one who hurt their family.

•They also have a lot of secret place that they can go to if they are tired of a royal life.

•They definitely will fake their deaths just to get away from duties if they become tired of it and leave coded messages that only their family will know.

•And said family will just act accordingly.

Additionally;

•The crossman family is very, very overprotective of Alver because everyone of the members of their family knows that Alver has the blood of a dark elf and the church will no doubt try to kill Alver.

•Alver's siblings all wanted to impress him and help him in his dream.

•They fully investigate Cale Henituse to see if he is really worthy of their son/older brother.

•With their experience of acting like they don't care and just hate about each other, they are amused of Cale's own act of pretending to be trash because people actually believe those rumors i mean, look at the pattern of those acts, it was like a puppy pretending to be a wolf, in awe because he never hurt a single person and yet he manage to make the whole noble societies believes he is a trash, and in disbelief because how can one be so dense and have this so many misunderstanding and how did no one notice this?

•They also approved of Cale for Alver which is why they keep teasing Alver when it comes to Cale Henituse.

•The second prince and third prince find their first meeting hilarious

•One of the princess is actually there during that time when Alver calls Cale, and Cale answer in the directory of the mercenary guild

•She definitely tells everyone in the family what she saw but not the content of what they (Alver and Cale) discussed